Grim Misadventure #105: Extra Large Evils

2 masteries : Great!

I’m not so eager to have necromancer mastery though, it’s too “classic fantasy” for GD i would like some weird, more original stuff.

Love that the mobs are getting bigger. Mobs and bosses that tower over your character are so awesome to fight and even better to defeat.

I did have a question about accessing the expansion. I have multiple characters all at varying stages throughout the game (veteran, elite, and ultimate). What will be the requirements for a character to access the expansion content?

going by TQ, the expansion is a new act at the end of the current content which you can access at any difficulty level (in TQ provided you kill the end boss again, to get to the new area).

In GD given that it is north of Burrwitch it could essentially be a continuation of act 1 or blocked off until you have dynamite like some side areas are.

In any case, there is no requirement other than reaching the area, which you can do on any difficulty.

I understand correctly, we will be in the future, the extension will be two classes: the Necromancer and Diablo!!!

I can see that for class - Diablo!!!

Okay, these Aetherial Sentinel things weird me out and I would like to punch them in the face please.

Most likely you’ll be able to go to the new areas as any other location, but the level range you will encounter will strongly encourage you to finish the story up to that point first and eventually you may end up not being able to progress unless the plot is advanced sufficiently where it makes sense.

Mmm…no, don’t think any class is gonna be called Diablo. Just a hunch. :eek:

Which face?

All the same, two classes Yes, not one - the Necromancer!!!
We are already used to your surprises, it’s cool on the other hand, is very cool!!!

Neat! Looking forward to seeing the golems in game!

Uhm… all of them. Concidering that, any chance Nightblades could get their hands on flamethrowers?

That sentinel looks twisted and wrong, I love it.

Why not just reveal what the two classes will be? Don’t see the point in not telling us.

And why you said nothing about a future update - 1.0.0.7??? when it to appear, or you still decided to release them o fit, along with the expansion of\expansion??? It would be cool if so (if you would release it, together with the expansion / extension), we would have waited, and on the other hand, more surprises would be!!! think about it!!!

This looks awesome so far! :slight_smile: Can’t wait!

the expansion should be released sometime late q1 2017 or early q2 2017. the aetherial dungeon patch 1.0.0.7 i think should be before 2016 ends, we will see.

Let’s hope, if you as you say, buddy!!! Especially about the extension. Don’t forget, they have 2 skills, and it is not known, topilina\complete them, or Toko started!!!
Thank God, if so be the beginning, until the spring of ’ 17. The expansion will be released, + they have one more then will, I am sure, they primatice for the work on the second.

I’m going to be extremely selfish and a big prick, but i hope neither mastery is Necromancer. It just feels too generic, predictable and honestly really boring.

Just my personal opinion.