Grim Misadventure #132: Something Stirs in Ugdenbog...

On second thought, I support Cold DK too, gives us an excuse to get a Cold Shield at last :rolleyes:

I am just curious about the new relic. What damage type will it be based on? I kind of believe it’ll be vitality, because the weapon will be vitality. I mean, the new sets will make me make new builds too, no doubt. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, the last pic is kind of messy, bugged, you seem to upload it improperly. I know it’s intended. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… let’s pretend that people also don’t add these “signs” and uses spoiler tags for jokes or anything… :rolleyes:

Hopefully the idiot that spoiled the boss won’t do it again in the future.

You’re being awfully nice, when you shouldn’t be… I saw mods banning people for posting spoilers for upcoming movies in gaming sites.

You, or a mod, should put a sticky warning people to not post anything they find hidden in the game files, because it’s very fucking annoying to be spoiled by accident, considering you can bump in these threads, because spoiler tags or adding “OMG DON’T CLICK HERE!!1!1!!” on the thread title doenst helps in the slightest, because as I mentioned above, people use spoiler tags for jokes.

Wait I thought you said Frostmourne is a 2handed weapon, or at least Arthas uses it like one.

This is news to me

First time hearing something like this tbh. I take that stuff seriously. Oh well.

He does but we have plenty of 2-handed weapons for Cold - Alkamos’ Scythe, Soulrend, Bane of the Winter King etc. Cold Shield wouldn’t hurt for once, even if there are more Cold 1-handers than there are 2-handers.

New sets in this update or in the later one?

Hooooly crap yeshhh!

Cant wait for this. I hope some more lore about Mogs sacred place will be thrown as extra :smiley:
I adore the acid based set looks amazing, the art man is beyond amazing

The later.

Sorry for the noobish question but what’s a Unique item? It says we’re getting 2 new Unique items

What does that mean? The only unique items I am aware are the quest items

@Zantai
Oh, yes! I see some Skyrim ideas in third set. :wink:
By the way, could you add more pages in stash - 9, for example?

Uniques are epics and legendaries.

Epic/Legendary items usually fall under unique as they have their own stats and item art.

As to what these are, my guess is Corruption of Galgabor and probably an Epic version - almost all of the rogue-like spoils have an Epic version (I think Soulrend is the exception as Alkamos has MIs instead).

an epic or legendary item

my noobish question is which closed thread you were referring to :wink:

Thank you @Evil, @Ceno and @mamba

Sent you a pm:)

This game is getting more and more diverse! Love it! :wink:

I need that third set now…

How dare you tease us…LOL!!

Great work Crate team!!!

Fantastic news. I am looking forward for new dungeon and more items/sets are always very welcomed. Thank you ! Great artwork !

The helm from third set looks new and refreshing.
I hope it is not the only new design in 1.0.6.0.

The new armor sets look great, and really looking forward to Ancient Grove!