Grim Misadventure #136 - Enter the Korvan Plateau

Some rather interesting looking environments and I’m glad to see something that looks somewhat bridge-like to keep in line with the spirit of Grava.

New desert environment looks awesome, can’t wait to explore/see what secrets you guys are hiding within.

“A culture deeply rooted in tradition and faith.”

And they didn’t leave behind any bridges to repair?
Shit design. This is why AoM was a failure :furious:

[spoiler]Good job. It’s not easy to design things like this. Looks awesome - both the level design and the individual pieces/level art/assets

This scenery is so misleading, who would think the deadliest predators on Cairn live here. :D[/spoiler]

Need to play through them myself to have a solid opinion. Egypt in Titan Quest looks cool on screenshots, but playing through all of it is extremely boring.

I like the first and last screenshots though.

Freaking awesome :smiley: As always, loving the artwork. Damn, I want to explore the area now :x

Envisioning cacti that fire piercing projectiles when you get close. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the new environments and what the forgotten god is all about.

Hmmm looks too beautiful… for lands where was some big catastrophic post apocalyptic “actions”, for many years ago, before Erulan empire :eek: I was hoping to see ruins are “more ruined” :-)))

But anyway its looks really great.

Nice areas. The oasis look really similar to TQ, but they’re very beautiful nonetheless.

So it’s basically Australia?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This looks gorgeous! better look than Act 2 of TQ imo

Looking great so far and normally dislike desert areas. Keep up the good work. :cool:

Those look so good and also a bit different compared to similar areas in the base game. Is it a tweaked engine?

First image looks amazing EDIT: makes me remember Gothic 3 desert and the ruins all around there. Second image makes me think it’s somewhere in Broken Hills. Third is just Titan Quest. So are the fourth and fifth ones. The sixth just looks like you copied a map from TQ and tried to make it less Titan Quest-ish. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love them. I feel like I’ll be either spamming GD when the expansion comes out or just come back to TQ because of it. As for now, it looks wonderfully and I wish the expansion would come out this month. I really do. I hope time passes fast…

Man, I love these devs, they’re just incredible.

They would be even more incredible while streaming in a dress.:wink:

Haha :smiley:
I take it you did most of these? They look really nice, it’s not easy to make a desert biome such diverse-looking. You gotta stream some of your work on FG levels!

So indeed some unknown so far event took place millenia ago which made Korvaak vanish/kill his devoted empire.Hmm very interesting - i hope that he turns out some tragic figure and not just the n-th crazy and bent on destruction entity.

Also confirmed Fire is his thing (and chaos i suppose) - good that Fire res can be easily overcapped to 100+ :slight_smile:

I’ll just quote that because I like what you said there.

It all looks good, but the oasis screens in particular are beautiful. :smiley:

Now we only need a place with more caves/tombs than Valley of the Kings.

Didn´t see ANY bridges, so … ?! :stuck_out_tongue:
Looks beautiful though, can´t wait to go there and kill shit. :smiley:

Yes please. I love(ed) Egypt in TQ, they can just recreate the whole Act in GD for all I care. :slight_smile: