Grim Misadventure #138: Moving Right Along

picks up his jaw from the floor Ok, that’s freaking awesome!

PS. So, a bit of info on the new game mode. Challenges… Some kind of big dungeon, perhaps? They did mention we will need skeleton keys for it, no? Hm…

Theoretically, you lose nothing. Your mobility skill is just moved to an augment instead of on an item or component. Unless they nerf the skill before transmitting it to an augment, There is nothing to lose.

Well. HooooOleeeeey shit. They did it.

I am a bit sad that you gave no info about the new classes; but the rune thing looks really awesome.

I’m honestly way more interested in what skills Riftstone, Alkamos MI and Korvaak Deception will get.

Because honestly, i think this will turn the game super fast like PoE. And i honestly hate that. One of the things i like this game over PoE is that is slower. Just speculation though, maybe the cooldown on these skills is significant enough to not turn the game into a bunch of rabbits on crack running around, but still be faster than it is now.

No from what has been gleaned from the Zantai’s quotes in streams there will be no new rogue-like with the expac. Instead he has said that the new “game mode” changes will be affecting the existing rogue-likes.

This is absolutely awesome, pure awesomeness

Wonder which damage types the six movement rune types are most aligned with. (Or are they completely decoupled, and just balanced through energy cost, cooldown, and damage %?)

this is awsome, we even get mummies to kill aswell :smiley:

‘No new animations’ he said :smiley: What a troll. Good stuff :slight_smile:
So we get mobility, we get endgame, a possibility of removal of 1 difficulty, slap another class or two and we have the -hands down- best ARPG ever made.

Personally, I’m getting pissed off because I can’t see that hat clearly. Is that a freaking English Bowler/Derby type hat?

Does it mean new Teleport template will not allow free pass through Roguelike dungeon gates?

Wow, this looks awesome. Nice one. :smiley: Hopefully this means I’ll finally be able to play ranged characters like ranged characters, and not like tanks who happen to be able to attack from afar if I ever get the chance.

^ But also hopefully this, yes.

Crate always knows how to surprise. You are all very good at it. And I am pretty sure that we will be shocked when you announce new shattering mode.
Absolutely great work ! Hat down !

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I’m pretty sure your Zantai quote, while not specifically saying so, leaves it clear what that answer is going to be.

Oh, right… So, what else could it be? Will they all be meshed together? Will we be teleported from one section to another in different dungeons? No, no, doubtful… Doesn’t sound like something “shattering”. I am at a loss :x

“Respect” meaning no free passes through anything you couldn’t normally move through. (Other than enemies.)

I really would love that. Never been a fan on having to play through multiple difficulties. Would be cooler to choose a difficulty you like.

Like reduce the game to Normal and Elite only. And then you can activate Veteran Mode for both if you like. Elite Veteran then playing like Ultimate.

Well, like everything else you don’t have to use them you know. I’m a bit :undecided: about them at the moment too though the jump one looks fun. But then I rarely play toons that use skills like Blitz or Shadow Strike.

I really wish we had a gif of Disengage.