Grim Misadventure #139: Guardians of Korvan

Those Stone Gryphons look pretty badass. Animated Keepers on the other hand(s)… general Grievous anyone? lol

Looks awesome as always

From what I’ve seen, critter preview Misadventures only feature a couple of enemy types. So, this is standard for the type.

And before anyone asks, yes, an AoM creature preview preceded the unveiling of the Inquisitor. So hopes for new masteries aren’t dashed just yet.

(Not that I’m sure what any new mastery would be called. Certain pieces of equipment mean that Paladin, Ranger, and Templar are out of the question. At least, the affixes/gear bearing those names would need to be renamed.)

Very exciting!

The music is beautiful and fits in real well with the rest of the games themes and musical scores, I cannot wait to experience this expansion in full!

Wow they look absolutely amazing and that armor is so gorgeous!!

Big kuddo’s to the artist.

Soundtracks are great also. But the art work on the loading screen raises the question of whether we will see carrion birds in the sky in GD? I hope so!

Nice, I always wanted to fight the statues from The Never Ending Story. :stuck_out_tongue:

More awesome art. Me likes :slight_smile:

agree but what to do? everybody was waiting for paladin mastery reveal but we have no choice but wait! :frowning:

Those keepers was inspirated from Kali or Shiva, I like it.

A moment of silence for the poor texture artist who had to create the texture for those wings :,D
Awesome looking designs though.

As always looking good.

did not come to my mind, there are plenty of 4-armed mytholigical beings, esp in Hinduism (Vishnu, Kali, many Nagas…)

+1 or even +1,000,000 to that idea. :smiley: That gryphon is amazing! I WANT! The Guardians ain’t bad either. :wink: Mucho kudos to the artists.

Flying mounts confirmed!

I hope the biomes will be much prettier than the current toxic wastelands.

Don’t forget Dreeg also has 4 arms. :wink:

Beautiful music! :smiley:

Have you thought about releasing the soundtrack as DLC on Steam for the people who already own the game but didn’t buy the loyalist edition from the website?
Aka I want to throw more money at you.

Beautiful enemies.

Awesome to see the Gryphon finished up. The guardians are pretty sweet to. As always great job guys :cool: