Grim Misadventure #149: Praise the Eldritch Sun

Lokarr can stay avatar mode in Ashes quest. What could possibly make us all happy and Lokar too I bet is grant him an apperance in FG. After all he qualifies as a forgotten god:p

Zantai hates you Lokarr I bet youll never have your own set of stars bwahaha, but here is to hoping you will get a divine upgrade in fighting power to even the odds. My paladin would be dying of boredom if you dont get to use your real incandescent body:p

Sneak peak Blight Lord set today, PLEEEEEEEEASE? :smiley:

Oh heck. Just realised today’s GM will be #150. :smiley:

150 is good number for new monsters info :smiley:

150 is a magic number and it would be mind blowing if they unveil today that xpac will be released on March 28, 2019. Thats exactly 150 days from today.:smiley:

Would be bloody amazing since they never give out that sort of info this far ahead. :smiley:

I’d like to see some of the new M.Is already… If not in this GM, then on the next one, please. :slight_smile:

This guy is right. Listen to him, i wanna see those MI!

So, no one’s gonna mention how Inquisitor Creed nearly unleashed Yugol on the human world?!?

indeed and he says “Something try to breach my portal other-side!”

that something is so terrifying I guess :eek:

I think that was the Loghorrean in the void.

well loghorian already killed by Ulgrim in void at that time I guess and artwork for yugol and that thing matches well;)

Well if you compare from what we saw in the Ashes of Malmouth intro, and how the Loghorrean looks. I would certainly say it was the Loghorrean. :wink:

Loghorrean looks like Yugol… ı wonder what kind of relationship Yugol and Ch’thon have :confused: Married ?? mother son?? hummm…interesting !!!

anybody hyped for today misadventure? Screw new year! There is a bigger new we all want to know :cool:

Not really since there’s isn’t going to be one.

Do pay attention at the back. :wink:

oh? but…but…

I am already half dead and brain dead with the waiting…

Happy new year to all but I am almost out of happiness:(

Q1 2019 please be nice to me and may the Crate gods give all of us even a tiny hint and glimmer of hope that the waiting wont be too so very long. Hopeful for some good news this coming Monday :o

So excited!

But he stopped him. And with the shittiest devotion on the map.