Grim Misadventure #154: A Look Back at 2018

7th December stream. Devotion screen now has a search function.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77182

YES I love the search function in the Devotion screen, & thank you, but I would like a search bar on top of the shared stash at some point. If not, there is an overwhelming amount of great stuff in this classic game, so thanks for all you’ve done & are doing!!! Watched the stream it was awesome.

Thank you Crate for this amazing game and your hard work. I think 2018 was a succesful year and I hope 2019 will be great too for us. When can we expect the Forgotten Gods to be on GrimTools? :smiley:

GrimTools was updated shortly before the release of Ashes of Malmouth. I would assume Crate and Dammitt will do the same for Forgotten Gods.

The figure/image on the medal (i assume it is a medal) looks like the Alter of Rattosh on the worldmap.

Well 2018 was a great year, and for me not only in case of Grim Dawn but gaming overall, but if i look at 2019 it will be even better!

I hope in 2019 Kilrians Shattered Souls will be removed as a crafting material for the Torment Relic.
That would make the next patch and/or the expansion even better. :slight_smile:

Thanks Crate for constantly improving the best ARPG out there. Looking forward to the FG Expansion =).

GD is already my most played game in Steam and it won’t change in 2019 :slight_smile:

GD is very Loved in Japan too.
Over 1000 hours Players are there.

I can’t wait for patch 1.1.0.0 to drop and see how much the inquisitor is gonna get nerfed once again, because we all know that the inquisitor is the only mastery that’s not allowed to be strong!

Other mastery combinations killing nemeses in 5 or so secs?? FUCK YEAH!!!

Any mastery combination involving the inquisitor doing the same?? HELL NO!! INQUISITOR MUST BE NERFED!!!

Feel free to post your input on the balance, and where you think improvements could be made, in the feedback section.

Inquisitor is one of the strongest classes in the game, what are you babbling aboot

When is the release lol, I thought it was today but it seems not … ?

No release date has been given yet, just some time between now and end of March.

Anyone know if they are going to fix the screen tearing issue? I mean it’s a great game and all but this is ridiculous that it is still an issue today.

Have you reported it? They can’t fix something that they don’t know is broken :stuck_out_tongue: