Grim Misadventure #161: Loyal Style

Okay, i need the new loyalist Pack… the Armor alone looks sick and who doesn’t want to have a crate follow behind them…

1 Like

Only a couple more days.

“First up, by overwhelmingly popular demand, we are pleased to announce that Grim Dawn will feature its second Loyalist Item Pack, coming later this week on 06/20/19.” That’s Thursday. :smiley:

1 Like

so we might get 1.1.3.0 too? :octopus:

Zantai said in a few days so may not be at the same time. Only he knows though - and he’s not telling.

1 Like

Aye… meanie as always ;( @ Zantai

BWC updated FX. Fashion Dawn. New sets incoming.
Just take my money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jesus, Crate. Just seize my fucking bank account because I want all your stuff.

1 Like

Forgot to ask Zantai, will the Loyalist Pack be available on GOG at the same time? Or will we have to wait a bit longer?

1 Like

Very excited. I’m finally reaching endgame stuff so seeing all this new stuff is just gonna add 500 hours to my playtime lmao.

I’ve been informed that tomorrow is a national holiday in Poland, so the GOG version of the Loyalist pack will be delayed until they can get it up on the store (I imagine Friday). This will also impact the standalone installers for v1.1.3.0, but we expect to have the patch out on GOG alongside Steam if you use their Galaxy updater.

1 Like

Ah yes, so it is. Same here too in some cantons. Sadly husband wokrs in one that doesn’t have it so has to go to work as usual.

Thanks Zan.

Loved IT!!!
I would also love more patterns for the wizard, like black robe, staff and hat.
With a black staff with red or green glowing I would be ready for a Tolkien’s Necromancer character.

2 Likes

Oni_das_AlagoasSpeaker

10h

Loved IT!!!
I would also love more patterns for the wizard, like black robe, staff and hat.
With a black staff with red or green glowing I would be ready for a Tolkien’s Necromancer character.

This!!! *Drools

patchnotes, sir zantailot ? and of course, the 2nd loyalist edition is bought :wink:

I can’t seem to find the 2nd Loyalist pack on steam?

Probably not up yet.

Maybe it will get released at the usual Steam release time, something like 17 GMT, hour more hour less.

This is written for the first Loyalist pack

• Also note that for owners of the Ashes of Malmouth DLC, the items are added to your Illusionist collection rather than being applied directly to items.*

I have AoM and FG, but I can’t find the items in my illusionist collect, I still need to buy potions for them from Kory. Do I need to do something special to get them to my illusionist?

Probably when the patch drops, which it hasn’t yet.

Did you check the first page at the illusionist? Thats where they are for me ever since AoM dropped