Grim Misadventure #163 - A Rare Proposal

That feel when you finally check in thousands of database entries.

3 Likes

That feel when no one knows someone else’s feel so you’re pretty sure it’s just a Devflex.

Sounds like a product.

But what it does mean is that Grim Dawn’s biggliest item pass ever is now completed, which brings you all that much closer to enjoying it in v1.1.5.0.

6 Likes

Do you have any encouragement for my fledgling FS sorc and cold caster sabo?

I bet the changelog for 1.1.5.0 is gonna be a fun read on top of all of the affix changes and all of the Epic changes.

Patchnotes when :scorv:

The changes to Epics and Rare Affixes are so numerous, it would overflow the maximum post size several times over, so we are not going to list them individually this time.

I imagine anyone that wants to spend hours on that can probably pore over Grimtools after it’s updated to the patch.

1 Like

Just get @Ceno or @adoomgod to cover it, all good :+1:

1 Like

how about.txt (26 Bytes)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give patchnotes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I love poring over things

1 Like

Didn’t it take Ceno like 3 hours last time? Sounds like a 24 hour charity stream in the making.

1 Like

Yay. How long did it exactly take?

Hm…think I started working on it mid August. Days have become a blur, so who can say anymore.

1 Like

Please tell me that pierce damage on legendary gloves (with attack speed) got some love :slight_smile: And Loyalist Pack #3 when?

You hate me, confirmed.

1 Like

Um, while some Legendary items will have changes, that really wasn’t the focus of the update.

… an audiobook would be recommended … then you could read aloud that while playing … that can become something again …

1 Like

@Ceno looking forward to that charity stream! :smile:

I can’t wait for flame keeper, stonefather, and silver sentinel update!

Mythical Lapis Lupus confirmed? :rofl::heart_eyes: