Grim Misadventure #168 - Sidelands

Spirit cannon is a cold rifle.

1 Like

Yeah, normal, Empowered and Mythical versions of that Epic.

Frigid Quillbreath is another Epic crossbow which has the 3 versions. Ulda’Jax crossbow does cold and lightning damage.

Well, that’s false. Cold DoT is Frostburn, if we’re already being pedantic

Good for you guys!!

4 Likes

T h e s e w o u n d s t h e y w i l l n o t h e a l

No change log? :disappointed_relieved:

Kills me that the vitriol/bile that tends to get spewed around or that supposed comment about GD is dead would influence decisions to post this…when you could simply just silence them when a bad comment was made until the patch hits. With a only one week left in this month it would have been awesome to meta through the weekend with those notes.

Like post the notes and swap the forum to read only until patch lol. Oh wells.

1 Like

Changelogs don’t get posted until the patches drop, that’s been the case for a while now. If Zan drops them early then the number of complaints and whines goes up. :smile:

I had the same idea :wink: 24h of silence for people to cool off
Discord if someone really needs to vent to not explode.

Any chance of getting any monster totem Steam related achievements? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m a new player of Grim Dawn and I like it.While I have a question if any new DLCs of GD after The Fogotten Gods.I cant find any useful news on Chinese local media.

Thanks the developers make this wonderful GD.

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

No, there are no more expansions planned for the game though there are a few more smaller content updates to come.

But GD is basically done now for major content. Crate are currently working on porting the game to Xbox, a new town building game and a couple of other projects.

ThanksYou are so kind.

hi, is there have any possible get the 1.1…6.0 gt early?

that somebody else is a praetorian who gets the data early so he can update sooner than otherwise

1 Like

Patch today?

Maybe not yet… most likely on the weekend, but only Lord Zantai knows.

I hope the virus does not cancel the next update

Why would it? Zan said they’re pre-written anyway so if, for some reason he couldn’t post it, someone else at Crate probably can.

1 Like

there is no harm in post poning thhough, the world is doing the samethings and the community can understand if Crate decides to quarantine themselves from doing any updates.

Stay safe Crate…

2 Likes

I really hope we can make many, many bridges and things. Honestly there are so many places I want to build bridges, even just to connect areas after I get there the hard way. I know there are rifts but for some reason this really bugs me.

Also, there’s an empy cell at the jail that’s locked. Why can’t I live there? Do they not like me?

1 Like