Grim Misadventure #168 - Sidelands

Some nice looking items and boss arenas. Makes me want to delve back in to the Map Editor to mess around with level design.

About Wolcen: I wouldn’t trust the game at all since the company behind it changed their name from Solarfall Games and the name for Wolcen back then was called “Umbra”. As such I would be wary about making the purchase at least until whatever issues are going on are resolved which will reveal how dedicated the devs are to this game.

Excellent!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Definetly Wolcen discussion is important here and for Crate and hey Look at the sales Crate is having. It would be a grave sin for medierra not to pay them Wolcen company some token money for free indirect advertising. They surely need this money to pay and maintain for their gargantuan online costs. :rofl:

back to topic:

Can we please get more Maw of Enaht or similar environments? I haven’t got into o deep into SR so idk, or maybe add it into more of the Crucible themes?

Definitely. Please take Wolcen chat to that thread and keep this one on topic. Thanks.

@el_critico How about the maw of apesh, which we conveniently skirted around?

enaht and apesh’s tails/posteriors might be a good place for superbosses dealing huge poison/acid/sulphuric damage.

taking “this map design is ass” to whole new heights I presume?

Or lows, if you prefer that pun.

1 Like

maybe. just wondering about enaht and apesh. is the morgoneth dungeon update truly gives us the full anatomy of enaht? what if crate got something new planned for enaht and apesh in the future? with how crate plans to add new secret areas to main campaign, there’s a chance that we’ll see more content about enaht and apesh.

maybe we’ll find a wormhole inside their bodies later. sci-fi wormhole. not biological wormhole.

Sup, people! Is there still no legendary frost rifles? : (

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Frost is the DoT of Cold and there’s only a crossbow

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2501

There’s a Mythical version as well.

Yeah, i meant cold in general, ice rifles are something i really wanted to get in GD for years. Oh well, pistols and crossbows then. Thanks! : )

the northern wyrm is the only cold legendary 2 handed ranged. and its a crossbow meant for end tier cold build.

you can try using that crossbow for a cold build while choosing illusion of 2handed rifle to pretend you’re playing cold rifle build. the vortex of souls is a legendary aetherial rifle, you can pretend that the aetherial glow of that rifle illusion is a cold mist. aether glow and coldly mist have close resemblance imo. and the rest of your attacks and spells will deal cold fx since the northern wyrm is designed for cold build.

gear illusions are one of the best thing happening in gd. we can play a character wearing poor clothes while destroying celestials and cosmic monstrosity with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Spirit cannon is a cold rifle.

1 Like

Yeah, normal, Empowered and Mythical versions of that Epic.

Frigid Quillbreath is another Epic crossbow which has the 3 versions. Ulda’Jax crossbow does cold and lightning damage.

Well, that’s false. Cold DoT is Frostburn, if we’re already being pedantic

Good for you guys!!

4 Likes

T h e s e w o u n d s t h e y w i l l n o t h e a l

No change log? :disappointed_relieved:

Kills me that the vitriol/bile that tends to get spewed around or that supposed comment about GD is dead would influence decisions to post this…when you could simply just silence them when a bad comment was made until the patch hits. With a only one week left in this month it would have been awesome to meta through the weekend with those notes.

Like post the notes and swap the forum to read only until patch lol. Oh wells.

1 Like

Changelogs don’t get posted until the patches drop, that’s been the case for a while now. If Zan drops them early then the number of complaints and whines goes up. :smile:

I had the same idea :wink: 24h of silence for people to cool off
Discord if someone really needs to vent to not explode.