Grim Misadventure #169 - Frequently Infrequent

You guys are just awesome! When can I expect the next Loyalist Pack to support you in these dire times? :wink:

1 Like

This. The drop rates for those rings or any other leg purple rings is still really low. They kind of fall into the same line of too much RNGesus. I am unsure as to how much those rings are used. For us it’s is very, very low. Out of 8 people with over 10k hours of playing, we’ve only managed to complete 3 sets of alk rings. Granted we didn’t sit in SoT all day but still. I hope when the game is done being updated we still don’t feel like we are hitting a wall trying to find some of these items without resorting to mods or other methods

new expansion confirmed

2 Likes

It’s interestingly to see, how differently people can be. Because i’m like the exact opposite. If a Game like this is freshly released, i’m like: “I must try all classes” and i spent the first few hours (or in case for Games like Grim Dawn even a few hundret hours) making alts and twinks so i try different classes / builds. Not maxed out, but atleast enough playtime that i feel like i know what i can expect with the class. That’s also where my most Early Access hours went into. Grim Dawn (or Divinity Original Sin) i spent most time doing alts so i’m prepared for the full game, than really play the s*** out of one toon.

However once this phase is over, i focus more and more ony my current main-character. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like i’m not alting or moving on to new characters, however i still mostly enjoying playing the characters i’ve for endgame, trash simply some mobs, find a new piece of gear or try to get closer to finish my Character. Than again, i’ve yet to point, i’m no-one who is too much into Endgame and prefer to skip the “way” either. It’s important for me too, but to stop playing it and skip endgame is for me like playing a RPG with a huge character creator, only focusing on “creating” the characters like it would be dress-up simulator and than simply skip the proper Game after i’ve created the Character.

/Edit: As example to understand my point better: Like creating a Character / Name him, only to go into straight into the main menu and start over so you can create a new character, without actually playing the character.

2 Likes

still no news for xbox port, i am so sad.

There is a dedicated thread with latest xbox news.

Zoomable Minimap when?

1 Like

bank or blank ???

1 Like

I won’t lie, being able to zoom-out on the mini-map would be awesome…

2 Likes

I am totally looking forward to the new MI’s. Monster Totems spiced up the replayability by a huge amount. It’s so much fun to have these random encounters. I would love to see more of these “semi-randomized” features in the future. They just make the journey feel fresh and new again.

1 Like

When next loyalist items pack 3?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Feed me scavenged plating, I hunger for boots.

1 Like

I second that! We need a new loyalist pack with cosmetic only items! I mean a lot of them. You have to rivalise with Path of Exile (but at a lower cost).

1 Like

If you are making new MIs, then I would like to see one for OFF. Adding some freeze duration reduction or changing it fully to aether or chaos would be nice and thematic. And please make it not an amulet but literally anything else beacause of conduit for OFF.
I would also like to see some MI for chaos TSS.

There’s already a mace that gives 1s duration to OFF and a strong interaction between OFF and Aeon’s Hourglass. OFF doesn’t need any more support at this time.

There are never eneough bonuses for your favourite skill :slight_smile: And freeze reduction duration is so rare… It makes OFF less useful because of it. Same goes for blade trap and reduced entrapment duration.

Any idea when is the new patch coming??Few weeks? Month?More?

Nope. It’ll be ready when it’s ready.

2 Likes

Perhaps “just GDStash it” will be gone on the forum.
What about items like Dread Sigils of Alkamos and such??
Challenge of patience is no fun at all.:sob: