Grim Misadventure #173 - Onwards into the Shattering

Looks great Z - moar is always better!

Looks like it’ll be out before the regular Steam/GOG sales around Christmas. :+1:

Awesome :smiley: can’t wait!!

Fantastic!

Thanks for you all sport you are great team !!! love you guys …I can cry heheheh:joy::joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That one …just WOW!!!

6 Likes

Ask , can add new content in the coven ?:

and Dungeon Aether add SuperBoss (specialy add from Aether Super Boss) to 75.000.000 HP.

and more : [1.1.8.0] Dungeon . Bandit Cronley from Dungeon future

can you have idea from add?

Yes! It’ll be cool if we have more snow-covered areas!

3 Likes

Make it 1.2.0 :stuck_out_tongue: , my wallet is ready.

at least we getting some new snowy areas. MOAR MOAR, cant wait till we get to version 2.0!

1 Like

I was very surprised, as I thought v1190 was no more.
(I thought the hotfix for v1180 was the end of the line.)

A big thank you to the guys at Crate for their willingness and passion to keep the game updated!

I take off my clothes and sit politely in the center of my room and wait for v1190 to arrive! :pig:

As always, absolutely looking forward to this! Thanks!!!

Meanwhile i’m here waiting for main campaign Necropolis to be like SR Necropolis because snow makes Necropolis look even better.

SR taking all the best maps, greedy bastard.

6 Likes

exactly, they hiding the best maps and areas, behind a huge microtransaction called Forgotten Gods smh…

hope they update the base Asterkarn and Necropolis too one day, as both areas arent grim enough

1 Like

Yessssssss more frosty areas.

1 Like

Wait a minute though… the new snowy areas are only in Shattered Realm though… right?

Yes, just SR.

1 Like

Oh well, still awesome!

I was just snooping the forums after a long time away from GD thinking “what is up with GD these days”. Nice to see the game still alive and well!

I have not played since January, after 1639hrs pretty much non-stop I needed a break. I adventured far and wide and completed most of the things I wanted to do other than beating that secret boss in the Desert on my level 100 Oathkeeper (Yes, FULL Oathkeeper).

It got to the point I had to do too much research and thinking to find the newest hardest areas and some was just above my skill level as a SSF character with a semi unique build. But I can say I have more hours of FUN in Grim Dawn than D3 (1500hrs of GRIND) and also more than FFXI Online (1500hrs)

I think when I get to that point and realize I am at 1500 hrs in a game I question what am I doing with my life but the hours on Grim Dawn were spent having fun not chasing it. I do not regret the time only wish that it did not pass by so quickly. If I come back and start a new hero I could spend another 500-1000hrs crafting my ultimate kit.

Thank you Grim Dawn and dev’s.

7 Likes

Posting this here because it fits.

I like that circular necropolis-pit area… it was in one of the Ch’thonic rifts I think, always looked like the whole area is warped and descending into nothingness. The last area’s entrance before the Malthael bossfight in D3 looked similar too, I like these warped designs. I see there are Yugol tentacles down there now!

1 Like