Grim Misadventure #19: A Grim Focus

ohhh man I really am not quite sure why I’m not understanding this hahaha, I think once gameplay of alpha goes up this will click more with me lol. I mean I understand what each does I guess (tomes give flat rate regen, foci give percentage based) I just can’t really grasp when each would be better than the other

TQ displayed the total energy (and health) regeneration in the character screen. I am 100% confident GD has inherited this, so you don’t need to do the math - just swap the items and stick with what turns out better.

It will get somewhat complex, once you have multiple sources (other items, components and skills) for flat and percent bonuses. You might not want to bother with this.

They look nice, but I’m more of a gun/sword kinda gal. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohhh It totally just clicked when I read this post! I didn’t even think about mixing and matching! haha thank you so much!

at higher levels when skills cost more energy and you have more energy.

This was a short post, and logically, this probably should have been the alpha post… but i guess they’re having so much trouble…

hopefully it comes on the 29th, with a nice clean number like 20.

thx for the updates dev’s

plz show us a bit more love for soldiers :smiley:

Good update.

Also,

HE RETURNS!!

I was sad to see that you Zantai went out of your way to tell us that he was excluded from this update. I invited him because I thought that all the peoples of Cairn were treated the same (except the player, he treats everyone the same, they have things and the player takes them).

Fixed. Also I made my self sad.

So the third picture has two tomes? I assume there will be a penalty like “X% to drop tome Y when fighting. Just carry your eggs on a second trip”.

very interesting new weapon! hurry up with the alpha! im getting bored with warframe :smiley: (jk its a great game)

What if I put a voodoo doll inside a spell tome? :stuck_out_tongue:

Great update and thanks for the perrrdy wallpapers.

Interesting way to split up the caster class.

This isn’t really about the Update but Crate should really post the information on how to get Kickstarter backer names into the credits on the actual Kickstarter site itself.

Cool, thanks for the update.

Keep em coming please!

The art work and mood of this game looks great. These pics only make the wait worse. I’m assuming if we just got a picture update now, the alpha won’t be announced for a little while longer.

I’m out, I’ll check back tomorrow.

peace

Nice update, thanks! Hm, I did not want to play the caster first, but now I am almost decided I’ll play occult/demo as my main! =)

Can’t wait for more alpha info though! (nah, just teasin’ ya, lads). :wink:

PS: THE WALLPAPERZ!!!

Yes, the character has two tomes.

Or…

No, the character has one tome while the other is simply cosmetic (comes with the robe).

Or…

Maybe, as in I have no idea.

:slight_smile:

Well then that dude reads too much to save the world/the area/himself.

It’ll all seem fine and dandy until the day he reads under a tree and then that tree eats him.

R.I.P. third guy.

Lol.

Anyways I’m guessing the second smaller book is part of the robe’s look since you can also see scrolls on the other side.

Probably a higher tiered item imo.

and here we were hoping that the next update will be about the alpha release, sad to see it isn’t,

still a very good update, the art looks awesome, so does the wallpaper and the items, I certainly decided to play as an occulitist as my first class, going to be fun

oh well, guess the waiting continues for the fabled alpha news, and Zantai, don’t tease us like that, as you had me all exited, but not feeling a bit sad because there was no news

still a great update, but not what I really wanted to know

Jokes aside, I agree that it certainly looks like part of the outfit, and that is an outfit I wish to seek out in this game.

Good!

Keep them comin’ !:smiley: