Grim Misadventure #43: A Tale of Two Smiths

AAAAAN-GRIIIIM! AaAaaaaan-Griiim! Ahhhhhrnnn-greeeeeeeem!

This, to be, newest installment looks beautifully refined and sure to add countless hours of discovery and enjoyment.

I can’t wait!

Syn

Very cool and unique take on crafting.

I was unable to play for a couple of builds. The level of improvement each update is astounding. I cant even begin to imagine how awesome it’ll be once its out.

Has someone explained the difference between blacksmiths and inventors?

It is a small issue, but TQIT often added a fire effect to your attacks if you had some item that granted elemental damage. If you are not otherwise using fire damage, it looked strange.

Awesome. Have really been looking forward to the crafting inclusion for a while now, probably since it was first mentioned. This update confirms it will be great! haha

Is there any option to have them boss?

You decided to share blueprints between characters of the player, but made players select between the smiths per character? So if player may create two characters with different smiths and switch between them if he wants to craft something? May be it is better not to share blueprints also?

Anyway, it is very interesting and promising!

The blueprints would be shared but choosing one smith over the other can effect the outcome of your crafted items. At least that is how I understood it.

So if you are more of a caster it’s better to choose the arcane blacksmith while if you are more cunning/tank it’s better to choose the traditional blacksmith.

Of course. But if I remember right, sharing of blueprints was decided to be to avoid switching between characters and transferring crafted items.
But yes, you are right, if I play melee character, I select melee smith and visa versa.

I see nothing wrong with sharing blueprints. You share equipment in stash already, basically the same exact thing.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Awww… add an extra quest to get both master and student… I want them both! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanx for the update!

Choose one with one character and the other with another character? :slight_smile:

my thoughts exactly

This game has so much personality i love it! I know which one i’m going for first!

This misadventure raises more questions than it answers, can’t wait for crafting!

When they finally release arcanist I WILL go crazy ^^

… so us 2 GD-addicts are about to get even more addicted? Thanks crate, thats great!

Fair enough… I feel the same when they raise the level cap so we can really flesh out dual-classes. You can make decent ones now but you have to have a really firm focus on what is essential to the build and have to cut some corners depending on what you’re doing. Will be nice to have a little wiggle room to round out the builds.

But the Arcanist will be welcome as it adds more possibilities. Looking forward to both additions.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Very cool. I have to ask though … Any update on multiplayer? :smiley: