Grim Misadventure #53: Arcanist Mastery Pt. 2

Ya, my money is on it being an extension for single mastery builds so they don’t get left in the dust when the cap increases.

Albrecht’s Aether Ray is not the first channeled magic weapon. The fire beam from the Conflagration relic we already have has that honor. Just sayin’…

Ha, I was going to say that too.

Terrific update as always Zantai, thanks very much! Looks like I’m not the only excited by the prospect of a chaos ray : )

Well done ,just waiting for the release no rush ,having a blast right now with multiplayer !!!

Your trickery is barely scratching the surface.

Your devotion is not high enough. Perhaps you need to visit a shrine…

Aha! So, there are menhir, bysmiel, treeoflife etc… and each have levels… hmm…

So we find shrines on the world, of gods, that grants us certain bonuses in the way Elder Scrolls had shrines?

I think it would be most fitting if no new fancy art was produced for those shrines, and we keep existing shrine art for this new mechanic. Yes, yes, I hear you, Unfinished Meal, yes… but whose recipe is it? Is it Menhir’s Chops, Amarasta’s Vegetable Soup, Ulzuin’s Grill, it’s all there…

[Yes, unless Zantai cracks and spills the beans on Devotion I will keep on trolling, and yes I expect a whole Misadventure on it.:D]

About Fabric of Reality; is it the passive at 32 or 40 points?

There are already pieces of artwork which could be shrines scattered around Act 1 and 2.

Indeed, the stone carving in one of the caves could definitely fit that bill. Then there are the standing stones in several places…

@devs

Will we see the graveyard featured in kickstarter coming to act 3? You know the one with the arcanist bubble shield and falling arch stones.

I would think so… Not sure if it will be found on the way to homestead or in the Old Grove area but I’m sure we’ll see it eventually.

You will most likely see it in Act 4. Maybe in Act 3.

I’m liking where you’re going with this… :slight_smile:

Act… 4?

Hope so, the game is pretty short… Guess he’s talking about the add-on already :frowning:

I demand one last explanation on that. Zantai! You are responsible for my personal breakdown! (not for the first time) :wink:

I’ll be the one asking questions around here. :cool:

What makes the game “pretty short”? By what standard? In that regard, what would make it “long”?

pretty obvious: naked women :stuck_out_tongue:

Just my personal feeling. When the content (quests) of now is doubled everything should be quite ok compared to other games of this genre :wink:

Wow cannot wait for the next installment!

A higher level limit, so we can start farming the higher level gear and relics. Right now the point where you find almost no upgrades is reached kinda fast.