Grim Misadventure #67: PAX East '15 Recap

You guys should add a “Who Is Crate?” section to the website and put up pics/bios for all team members. :slight_smile:

Nice devotion sounds awesome.

Grats on Pax. I hope you guys had some time to poke around the other booths and enjoy yourselves.

Devotion sounds awesome, looking forward to it.

Oh myyy, that devotion system really looks better than what I was imagining! :smiley:

I am still waiting for mr. Zantai to explain himself, about the trickery he tried to pull in order to mislead us from the Truth which only Devotion brings.

Devotion is Love, Devotion is life

On the side note, whatever the outcome may be about the Grim Dawn (revenue + reviews), I wish you, Grim Dawn team, all the best

Live long & Prosper

I regret nothing. :cool:

Nice recap + slight update on valid information for Devotion.

Lot of things I’m excited for that’s for sure :wink:

Thanks for sharing the pics and the devotion system sounds very cool!

Thanks for sharing this Crate! love the extra content and what happend at PAX East :slight_smile:

*still very sad that I couldn’t be there :frowning:

Really looking forward to devotion, sounds epic!

Thank you for the information and also for the great work you guys are doing. Grim dawn is such a great game, and it isn’t even done yet!

Devotion sounds awesome. I was a bit hesitating about wiping all my data, but this definitely encourages me to do so. Can’t wait for the full release ! :stuck_out_tongue:

nice update!

Devotion makes me think of the song by Earth ,Wind and Fire.

Always wondered what you looked like Zantai from the ZHRPG days.

Devotion sounds cool, the secondary skill stuff is like amped up transmuters, looking forward to playing with it when it’s released.

Crate, you guys are my heroes. I love your thinking, reasoning, your design, and feeling for true gaming. Grim Dawn, along with some MOBA, has become my most played game over the few years since I got it. So much better than any other ARPG.

I am beyond excited about Devotion.

Cool update! The Devotion system sounds awesome, I can’t wait to see more information on it! (So many questions! ~How many devotion points can we expect to accrue per act/playthrough? Does each point spent activate a star or node in a constellation, unlocking its bonus? How many deities/extra skills are there, etc etc…)

If I imagine Grim Dawn is a pot I saw on TV in teleshopping, Crate offered me a set of pots as a bonus and second set of pots just for being sure their customer is satisfied. Considering last dozen of Misadventures updates, I am pretty sure my pots won’t break in next 24 hours…it seems like I bought a pot with a lifetime warranty.

I know I don’t post here a ton but I’ve been telling all my friends about this game because I think you folks have done such an amazing job with it. That and you’re so great to your community. I remember seeing Medierra posting over on the Titan Quest forum and seeing how much they appreciated the community. That’s a big deal to me so I’m very glad to help get whatever attention I can get you.

Can’t wait to see what else you folks come up with.

Tumbledown’s Viking look is pretty awesome. Someone give that man a big ol’ axe! You guys don’t even have to hire an actor for your booth.