Grim Misadventure #68: Mandated Reputation

Think he was referring to this…

Which equates to 5 heroes/faction (~6 if you assume 6 factions, as that’s what we’ll ultimately have access to at release, no [since we can only choose the Order or the Chosen, not both]?).

Interesting update. I’m a big fan of the bounties, and am so glad to see that barely any information will be provided to the player as to completing their tasks. Awesome job with that. :slight_smile:

The Writs/Mandates are a bit of a concern, but I’m sure you guys will handle them well enough. I dislike when systems are balanced around a particular item that essentially requires their attainment in order to progress at a reasonable pace (Edit: I’m not saying this is the case here), but at the same time, it is nice to offer some additional incentive to reach Revered and to restart in a higher difficulty.

what do you think it means? :wink:

Oow yeah looking forward to the new update. The bounty system looks really great.

It means as a Praetorian you will test it for us? :stuck_out_tongue:

It means our top-tier testers get to find and experience all the bugs first and instantly learn how to fix them. Right?

RIGHT?

Very nice, I am revered at homestead and working my way to revered with the rovers, loking forward to the rewards and the rest.

Well, at current it doesn’t feel too much of a chore to get revered with a character. Getting 6 or 7 there would though - so I REALLY like the concept of writs/mandates reduce the tedium if there is a build “necessary” item you want to grab each difficulty.

Same thing I was thinking. You have to know the definition of what Test and Quality means. There then is your answer.

Anyway. Great Dev Update. Continues to turn into a fine game indeed.

I see. Much clearer now, thank you!

got grind more, and more and more…

give me revered!

How can this game get any more fun?

stop it already your worse then my Coke - Cola addiction was :slight_smile:

This actually looks good and I hope it goes off with out a hitch.

I would assume that the player level (which is currently locked at 40) will go up some?

Player level will not increase with B25. It will with B26.

At least you don’t have to leave home to get your stuff :rolleyes:

Me too. Down with hand holding in video games!

Sounds interesting.

any fix for win xp 32 bits? or i lose my hope of play

Lol I dont know why I said 6 when I meant 20…well it was 4am when I posted, so I blame tiredness. :slight_smile:

No bounty NPC at the table? Sooo we just rock up to a table, rummage around in their private business and take the first thing we find? :eek:

Fantastic ! Can’t wait to try it !
Really love all the ideas, especially the “DIY” way of the bounties :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool additions but no need to hurry as far as I am concerned. I will be playing Pillars for few months now :smiley:

So what are the 7 friendly factions?

Devil’s Crossing
Homestead
Rovers
Black Legion
Kymon’s Chosen
Order of Death’s Vigil
??