Grim Misadventure #94: Something Stirs within the Shadows

Do Ultos next! :smiley:

Like many have said before me, you guys are awesome. Thanks, Crate!

Does this mean there will be new items? new legendaries?

I humbly request some free skill points being granted by these quests.

Or alternatively a permanent HP+Mana reward or a couple of free stat points. :slight_smile:

This looks great. I read a review written by one of the bigger gaming sites, it said something along the lines of Grim Dawn being light on story and lore. I disagree with that on a fundamental level. I love the way the game disseminates lore and flavor with the notes the player finds throughout Cairn while exploring. I hope this method of rewarding exploration with the lore and story we all crave continues in the new content as well.

Wow, intriguing…

I always wondered, given how most occultist skills dabble with Chaos Magic, whether the Witch Gods came from the same Void as the Chtonians, especially given some of the descriptions which are kinda Lovecraftian. But then they were never mentioned in the lore relating to Ch’ton, which was disappointing. I am glad they will be added.

The EYES have it!

Dreamer Mastery when? :stuck_out_tongue:

MMh not sure Occultist and Witch Gods are truly related to Chaos or Cht’on (whatever way you spell it), since they seem to be linked to a not-yet defined “eldritch realm” (I quote “Then there are those who had witnessed the power of the eldritch realm”). In fact, both the hellhound and the raven are labelled as “eldritch” creatures, like the “Shamblers”… I would rather say there is a “hidden” region (see the description of Dreeg being the guardian of such a realm) between chaos and aether: that would be very intriguing!

An aether and chaos themed mastery would be a dream come true.

You are so a great team, i’ve just upgraded to loyalist edition because 25 euros is not enough for a game and team like this

Sounds awesome! Can’t wait!

so when you say modding tools are we talking about the potential of having something along the lines of what median XL did for D2 and what synergies did for TL2? If so i can’t wait.

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

No Median XL change the code source of the engine which is not the purpose of the modding tools.
You will see mods like the one mades for Titan Quest : Lilith, Underlords, Soulvizier, TQ Diablo 2 Immortal, see here for examples.

Right on, still pretty hyped about it, i played the lilith and D2I merge mod for TQ:IT and loved it, cant wait. Not saying the crafting is bad on the vanilla game but pretty interested in what mods will do to crafting if they can do anything at all.

Awesome! :slight_smile:

Hi Guy, someone know if we can add mod to boss (with star or blue boss)
for exemple, add Reflect to a boss with Frozen ?
and can we creat mod ?

THX

So glad to know you have more content coming out. I’m doing PoE with some friends but I might give this another go. I’ll have to see if the intermitent crash has been fixed.

Is The Hidden Path going to be a challenge dungeon (I.E. BoC / SoT)? That’d be pretty sweet.

Sure.

Uhm…kinda. You can create any mechanic or usage of damage types/CC that presently exists in the game and give it to whichever enemy you like. Anything beyond that is beyond the scope of the mod tools.