Grim Misadventure #99: Introducing the Crucible

I though it would have been part of the game itself :cry:
Unless we can use the same character? and keep what we have in between the mod and the game?

You can use your existing characters.

and what about experiences? Do we get any? Can this mode be used for leveling?

And keep what you get in between the Crucible mod and the main game?

Yes, they aren’t mutually exclusive and will be shared.

Very nice, Great job as always. I cant wait. :smiley:

Ok so probably a dumb question here, but when did the kickstarter end? As i cannot remember if i purchased during that time frame or not. may (i believe) of 2013.

I honestly don’t care if i have to purchase or not, because i love this game, just curious. :wink:

Great, i wasn’t sure because of how mods works currently :stuck_out_tongue:

May 18, 2012.

Ahh Thanks, i thought i was out of the time frame just could not remember. :slight_smile:

Ohh well more money for Crate :p:D

I don’t have ten bucks. I’ll suck off as many hobos as it takes to get this though.

Looks good, so glad you guys don’t rest on your laurels! Thanks for an awesome game!

Now that’s a kickass screenie. Can’t wait to see it in-game.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Is it possible to pre-order the DLC ??

I find it’s a pleasure to participate by this way.
I bought Grim Dawn in august 2014 via Humblebundle, but they doesn’t spoke about futur DLC.

When i know you are working on the game since 4 or 5 years, you deserve it.

Love this. A little GrimDawn TD/wave killing sounds fantastic. Keep up the great work Crate.

That’s a ton of killing to unlock each difficulty.

What’s in a wave? 20-30 mobs? If so, that’s 2000-3000 mobs per difficulty. Seems like it’ll take some time to hit the max difficulty each run and I assume you start from scratch each time you decide to run the Crucible?

Also, can you have more than one wave spawn at once? In otherwords, if you can’t kill wave 27 fast enough will wave 28, and maybe wave 29, spawn and overwhelm you with mobs which may cause you miss the wave 30 reward choice?

Or does the next wave spawn as soon as you kill the prior one?

If your character is already level 85, the first two difficulties should not take too much time.

Once you unlock the next difficulty, you have access to it forever on that character, similar to Normal/Elite/Ultimate.

The Crucible is an option you select (Normal Campaign, Crucible, Custom). All characters that work for the main campaign will work in the Crucible, and vice-versa. Your Stash is the same, your blueprints are the same.

Ok, i was mireading mode for mod, so yeah it make a lot more sens now.
Which means :

i will buy on day 1, i’m really happy there are indie developers like crate around.

Grim Dawn is my favourite game of the last years (600+ hours and still enjoying it) i’ve read you sold 500k copies : a success well deserved.

Nice! But It would be even nicer if it was integrated into the main campaign!