[Grim Tools] Builds

I’m not sure who he is. If there are builds by that person on the forum, then for some reason they were not added.

Btw, crawler parsed forum topics for the last 2 years only, the earlier stuff is not relevant anyway.

1 Like

I think that for future plans a voting system for builds leaderboards would’ve been a cool feature to think about. Maybe would open the eyes of certain people towards builds(honestly pretty much most included). Considering that almost everybody does use grimtools nowadays it would’ve been great to know what are the criteria of the masses for a best build in that way.

Don’t worry Dammitt, Requnix is a joke here on the forum and on the discord. None of his builds are here and won’t be since he’s banned.

4 Likes

Fantastic @Dammitt! Keep up the great work.

great-gatsby-cheers

Cool, thank you!

please just point them to the beginner compendium on the forum Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions), it causes “us” a lot less headache on the discord helping struggling beginners because they were following his builds…

1 Like

The thing is he still has the infamous defamatory article on his website. Looking at it makes me think he’s better off on his own.

Considering he was accused, and in one case at least proven, of taking someone else’s build here on the forum and claiming it as his own … no. That wasn’t what got him banned here though; it was interfering in a moderation decision regarding the one build of his that was left on the forum. As for his one-sided rant on his website, the least said about it the better.

@Rakso Since GT only takes builds from the forum then pretty obvious there won’t be as none of Requnix’s are here.

2 Likes

Only wanted to make a joke in here, but apparently forum is too serious.

Medea is always serious - no matter whether it’s on the forum or on Discord.

3 Likes

:wink:

But we’re off topic here so … back on it!

1 Like

Amazing! I can’t wait to have mine added to the archive!

Thanks ! It works well. I tested it on Vivaldi browser, and no problem to find a build :slight_smile:

Build compendium is now translated to several languages, thanks to all community translators:

• Italian
  • German
  • Czech
  • Spanish
  • Russian
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Brazilian Portuguese

You can find language selector at the bottom right corner of the page.

4 Likes

I’ve added couple more filters to Builds section.

You can now find beginner, leveling and hardcore build guides, as well as filter by source type (GD Forums or YouTube).

4 Likes

You can now filter builds by relics as well. Apparently there was a bug that caused them to not be included in the item list.

3 Likes

Hi, I think it is imperative to add a search by damage type!

Yes, second this.

Currently, only able to search by “Weapon Damage Type” and not just “Damage Type”.
(Bleeding is a little difficult to search for as is not a weapon damage type).

It would be cool, but it’s not possible currently, because all info regarding conversions is on client side, e.g. items / set bonuses that grant conversions. Hypothetically it can be done, but this will require a lot of work. I’ve added this to my todo list though.

2 Likes

And, strangely, I can agree with him.