GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

Did @banana_peel had his settings appropriate for his previous spec though? Maybe only his current spec is good enough for settings not lowered all the way down. Me and you Nery play in 1280 x 720 resolution, everything on low/off. Do you have any lag in this resolution? I don’t think I have although I suspect my toaster is more high tech than yours. I even record in a lower resolution than the one I play in and only in 20 FPS.

I play on THIS laptop pretty old and with bad VC and especially processor , native resolution is 1366x768 actually, everything on low, including recording settings. My FPS drops under 10 in SR/Crucible, sometimes more but problem is lag between waves and SR screens. If you have ideas about FPS improvement, please PM me.

I should say that second part is more important than the first :rofl:

4 Likes

I have decent PC (Red Dead Redemption 2 worked fine on high-ultra details) but still I have random lags in Crucible, usually at first 1-3 runs, sometimes later. GD is the only game really that makes me troubles for unknown reason.

1 Like

What’s will o wisp?

Ishtar isn’t added because you your self questioned its performance on reddit before. Which is the reason Ritualist didn’t get a score for Dusk’s version either.

Open it once and copy world_001 level data between characters, should work.

We tried to avoid making assumptions.

3 Likes

Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist is WIll O Wisp :3

I measure a build’s success or failure by how much I can faceroll content :stuck_out_tongue:

While the RR nerf did hurt it, the damage was in the form of actually having to pay attention to the screen now :rofl:

It can still do SR 90 (with deaths and I don’t really like that :frowning: ), all celestials etc. Cruci is not worth even attempting on it though :frowning:

I meant the actual boss fights. My builds atleast will need to fish for favourable boss rooms at that level.

Any Pet build currently in existence that can take down Cally should handle both Mog and Ravager. Cally is an whole new level for pets and hence why numerous complaints during FG release. Though Cally did get toned down, it is still the toughest boss to tackle, Crate’s mechanics aside.

Would someone be so kind and give me a save folder with a character that has all below available / unlocked

• very high SR (I assume you can choose higher SR than 80 with Death Waystone)

• 150 CR

• Avatar of Mogdrogen, Ravager, Crate of Entertainment, Callagadra

so that I can GDStash all my future characters on top of it.

1 Like

Sent you the crit base file. Mog already dead but I believe the rest checks out

1 Like

So do we get bonus points for not using camera abuse? Because even Sr 75 is much harder by not using it.

Tbh I really wish it was removed awhile ago. That’s my opinion, but this is not he place for this discussion.

5 Likes

Nobody forces you to use it.

3 Likes

I’m indifferent on it existing, but there is a large difference between turning the camera to pick off bosses one at a time vs dealing with a potential bum rush. For the purposes of this doc and SR85 low end cutoff I’m assuming most will be turning the camera. I’ve been trying to keep camera static through SR85-86, but by SR90 have definitely needed to turn it. Depends on the build ofc

People not using mutator scripts in crucible /smh

1 Like

having mutator free SR and crucible options in game, without rewards loot, would defenitely help testing builds.

2 Likes

You might turn camera whatever side you want :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah for real. Cant you just choose not to rotate the camera?

Dont inadvertently get the devs to remove the option of camera rotation because you dont like the exploit in SR, because for those of us who actually love camera rotation for what it brings to the table outside of camera abuse this would be a huge bummer.

Camera rotation is one of the characteristics unique to Grim Dawn that sets it apart from its competitors, among other things. Whenever I play any other ARPGs, i find the lack of ability to rotate the camera super annoying. Were spoiled in GD, with so many great freedoms. It would be a sad day to lose camera rotation.

3 Likes

We are also spoiled with cheatprograms like GD stash :smiley:

3 Likes

It was never about removing camera rotation but fixing the wacky mechanics of mobs aggro when you rotate it

3 Likes

Yeah, because I am the only one doing it. I don’t like gang bang in SR. If it gets removed I just stop paying it.

3 Likes

Same here. I would just play crucible instead

1 Like

Most people likes camera exploit and Zantai said they will not change it due to it. In deep SR it gives more possibilites for squisher builds and open additional gameplay. For tanks or meeles just go at start into opposite side of the room, die there so bosses going to change positions and you can agro abuse them without camera. Sometimes it is needed few times, enjoy 30 minutes boss rooms.

I am against camera thing only in presenting builds in like 65-75sr (very deep shards are okay, it’s additional challenge for only few players) because it can bait less experienced players into inconsistent build on “normal basis”.

2 Likes