GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

I am kinda sceptic about 75 speedrunning, it’s even more rng based than pushing hard shards and there is already crucible which is more consistent in times. But let’s see how it’s going to look.

@Maya last patch I tryied 150sr challenge with pets ghol and almost done it few times, 3/4 bosses were down. Sadly it’s not possible anymore and passing 150 still would be worth as much as 110 :frowning_face:

it’s even more random, yes, however we calculate average times of at least 4 runs. shouldn’t be that bad.

Ghol was a different beast though, especially in SR. I am trying with good old Fluffy Squishy (Bysmiel Trinket birbs), without even using greens or Wendigo totem for heals :sweat:

Aggro management and getting 1 shot is a real pain :frowning:

1 Like

Iron Maiden and Fabius are true pet’s nemesises, there is basically no time to reaction for their agro lose. Not even mention Sentinel. Altough 120 should be easy enough to fish once for some slowly moving bosses.

Isn’t wendigo totem some agro-puller btw? It has some damage ticks too

My current combinations are IM, Fabius, Benny & Shattered Ana"FKyourResistances"Staria.

Fabius remains :3

Wendigo Totem does generate aggro, but I haven’t noticed that much difference since I spam CoF non stop…

Does 75-76 speedrun mean 4 shards, so for example 2 x (75+76)?

it means 4 times 75-76.

1 Like

Alright, first the build: The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer

Now, the Challenge: SR 120, Nemesis combos were: Shattered Outcast, Bennjahr, Iron Maiden & Fabius.

Consumables used: All the HP and HP regen buff potions, Pet potions, Tonic of Mending, Aether clusters.

Deaths: In double digits and after a while keeping count became a chore.

Timer: Naturally, not possible to do it within the allocated time.

Now for the glorious pics :3

Thoughts on the fight(s):

Superbosses felt like hero mobs comparatively…

To begin with, there were a handful of deaths in non boss rooms. Pets also suffered a few deaths and required respawning.

The major issue however was the traps. They easily ended up causing most of the deaths for both the player and the pets.

Nemesis tier bosses were skipped in non boss rooms and would have likely been outright impossible. Same for Healer mobs.

Camera abuse was used extensively for the boss room. Also with max zoomed in to allow for easier means of losing aggro. Also helped with pulling them one by one.

Originally I was going to go for a “no consumables except for Tonic & Clusters” run, but kiting Iron Maiden was a problem because you need to do enough damage to counter her self heal and as you can see from the screenshots, I started using them extensively at this point.

Anasteria, the shattered outcast version, surprisingly was the easiest Boss to face and was pulled first.

Benny’s traps were 1 hit KO without Aether Clusters, but his general lack of aggro and slow movement meant he was not much of a threat.

Iron Maiden was the 3rd pull and by now I had bit of a kiting space. Naturally I couldn’t stay too far away since I didn’t want to be blitzed to the face in a 1-2 shot combo. The Statues were a huge help and I basically treated the fight like a much more dangerous version of Ravager.

Fabius was left for last since he could easily 1 shot the player and was also capable of making mincemeat out of the Pets. Gameplay went like this:

• Is Aether Cluster ready to be used? Fight him.
  • Is it on CD? Run/Reset aggro.
  • Is he on your screen while max zoomed in? Run.
  • Is he not on your screen and also not on the mini-map? Run.
  • Standing still? Don’t forget to collect your corpse.

Now, this was my first try and I didn’t fish for mutators or boss combos, mostly because it was also my first ever SR run on a shard higher than SR100, so didn’t know what to expect. I can safely say that 9 out of 10 runs will most likely end in failure at these levels with my build. So this should be treated as more of a “throwing yourself into the fire until it is extinguished” kind of thing and was done only for the challenge and is not a realistic expectation of the build’s capability or strength.

I can kill Ravager and Moggy later and post SS to add to all this.

6 Likes

As promised;

Mogdrogen kill: https://i.imgur.com/Z8ypPEy.jpg
Ravager of Flesh: https://imgur.com/Zmrq8sK.jpg

Build should be safe to update score wise since I cannot speedrun Cruci within any of the required time limits, naked or with buffs.

As closing thoughts, I must add that I don’t think either of my other 2 builds that make up my top 3, Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist & Ishtar - Pet Ritualist will be able to take on the SR challenge at such deep levels.

Mostly because both of them use Diviner’s vision set based Reap Spirits with my Ritualist relying exclusively on Reap Spirit alone. And without having Briarthorn and Hellhound to tank for you + needing to “attack” the enemy to spawn Reap Spirits means a bad time with kiting. And neither have the sustain to survive without extensive piloting.

Someone else can test Ghol in the current patch if they wish, but Beastcaller Briarthorns should display similar if not better results to my Bysmiel’s Trinkets based Fluffy Squishy.

3 Likes

just highlighting so it doesn’t get lost.

1 Like

DPS Valguur Ritualist
Link: Grim Tools
Video: CR 4:38 | 4+3

A fusion of my 2 previous builds in terms of masteries, skills and gear - Storm Totem Conjurer and RE Chaos Apostate. If you look at these two builds and their times, you can see why this combination is faster. The whole run had neutral mutators yet I couldn’t beat it despite playing well :thinking: Maybe I’ll attack 4:30 some other day with a fresh mind. Only buffed Cruci as other activities were not that glorious :wink:

Royal Valguur Illusion

Here’s @romanN1’s interesting take on it [1.1.5.2] Valguur Ritualist vs Crucible (3+1) that I find worth testing.

4 Likes

Remember all those screaming that noone is interested in SR / Crucible / Speedrunning ect?
Oh, how the turn tables!

@tqFan sick result!
PM me your save file, I would like to give a try in some SR / naked runs if I had a time

5 Likes

I’ve found it too squishy / even Energy was sketchy. One would probably need to modify it for different activities but I’d rather proceed to meme builds. Anyway here’s a save file
_Vidomina.zip.txt (411.1 KB) < remove .txt.

I have tankier partial Valguur Storm Totem alternatives in Grim Tools form:

done with changelog for today. If you have found any naked ex CR runs / sr75-76 speedruns in threads that are in table, but not mentioned in needed columns - let me know.

1 Like

5:50 for witchblade

6 Likes

Is this nerf?

5 Likes

Retaliations are to immortal to be hurt by nerf-hammer hit :sunglasses:

I think current Stoneguard can achieve better result.

5 Likes

Dark One by virotmaglan is under Ritualist in the table but it’s a Cabalist

1 Like

Memes aside, the Chinese GD playerbase is huge into running EX Crucible and high SR shards. I don’t have many of them saved as they were very similar to other builds already posted, but I’ll check and see if there are any where I can demonstrate a higher SR level or a completed EX Crucible run that wasn’t there before.

I’m not sure who the player in this video is, but here’s a Pierce Cadence Blademaster completing SR 100.

3 Likes

Okey, @AlkamosHater, now we got you!