GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

You get honorable 0 points :smiley:

1 Like

OR changing boots / augments for pierce res against Calla? (I often just smack on golemborn and some desert barb augments for that fight)

1 Like

Changing a couple of items and augments doesn’t make the build different. However, even one active devotion is a big difference already since you need to lvl up the proc.

You can see in the Shieldbreaker section two different variants of Infernal, the tanky one is for SR, the damage on - for Cruci. In that case the Cruci variant doesn’t have any points for SR performance as well as the tanky for Cruci

It’s the shark pool, only the strongest survives (or nerfed) :grava_yes:

5 Likes

Best description ever lol.

2 Likes

Good job! Well I guess I’ll stop being lazy and push my builds to their limits rather than acting like hey this one doing 75-76 without a sweat/consistently check out. But there is a problem. SR is more a stable performance checker with or without camera abuse. There are limits that some builds basically can not proceed further because they’re weak in different ways unlike crucible.

CR times are more dependent on piloting performance. I can make a standart 6 mins build and a more experienced CR player can do 4:30-5 with it. And I guess in latest Chaos Sabo thread, @Stupid_Dragon Mentioned that he tried the build and it was consistent dead in 6 runs. But @afanasenkov26 apparently can survive and compete with the same build.

So there are builds which never tested in crucible and even if your ranking system motivates the builder to do so, it doesn’t always mean that player can bring the best performance of the build because as mentioned above, there are too many variables.

Not to mention GDstash provides an edge to the others with builds included multiple MI’s. Especially with MI weapons. Getting perfect rolls affects the build’s performance undeniably even though we can’t measure it and GT link doesn’t show the used gears’ exact stats. So how about giving extra points to the builds that no MI included? Within the performance requirements ofc, not saying give points to a build because it did SR 75 without MI’s.

1 Like

You can always hire top pilots. Last time I check in Darknet it’s 5$ per run. No refunds for deaths because of a shitty build. Hunting for best mutators will cost you extra.

10 Likes

LoL you must be kidding me! What’s the point? Hey guys check my build’s performance but it can’t even get close to that within my hands? I paid for the fame! Maybe I sell my soul to the satan for better crucible piloting? It’s cheaper!

1 Like

There is a season pass for 3 / 5 /10 builds with a good discount

3 Likes

That’s a pitty actually. Some builds differentiate from others via the capability of doing naked runs.

You’re missing my points with jokes. CR performance is pilot dependant. Even though OP says ‘‘Hey you can do the same with practice!’’ It’s not just that simple. So SR and CR point scaling shouldn’t be the same unless we’re ranking the builds by their builders/pilots.

I assume the player is able to learn the build well while leveling and gearing up. For example, I don’t play crucible except naked runs, but my buffed timers isn’t that different from top pilots (on my own builds ofc)

Since no one hires me, I will do it for free. But no insurance on results/times.

Also option is to trade deep SR run for fast Crucible runs. Like trading The Rock for The Undertacker in kids WWE trading game.

6 Likes

Just git gud

Sees lack of Will O Wisp or Ishtar

Sees Ravager and Mogdrogen Score missing even though not doing them with Fluffy Squishy was because they don’t even put up a challenge anymore.

Sees SR score and protests that ain’t no one got time to go for 100+

Starts typing a very angry worded 100 page essay

Sees Zantai popping up with “Nerf List”

Deletes essay and goes back to eating Parfait

4 Likes

2 Likes

It’s only a starting system. Later we are planning to add discounts for elitists / toxics as well as fines for praets and cronley farmers
Why? Because how elitist we are

7 Likes

I will send you a check for payment soon, lol

<3

6 Likes

The way I see all the issues you raised… Personally I treat it like measuring the absolute limit of a build. What’s possible within the engine. It makes it less random in a way because it’s like a 100m sprint or a convergent sequence in math. The gaps / differences / new records are smaller and smaller because there’s a theoretical wall we’re trying to measure.

As for piloting - one may never be a top pilot but can still get somewhat close by practicing I suspect (I haven’t - I play noob friendly tanks).

I’ve already pre-ordered a season pass for 1.1.9 season.

3 Likes

So reflexes, computer performance, having time etc doesn’t matter you say? And your example doesn’t even support your statement. You basically said, you play naked crucible so you’re not experienced in CR? LoL that kind of training makes you better with buffs and banners.

Anyway, I decided to not waste my and yours’ time so deleted the essay as Maya put it :slight_smile: You all can go back to your ranking as you put it ‘‘Objectively’’. There is no theoretical wall out there that you can’t measure. You just don’t want to. And I’m not even talking about myself here.

But if you wanna measure things really accurate. Pick volunteer pilots among bests or pick a team can work in shifts. Tell people to deliver their character data if their performance is over a some kind of threshold then let those picked pilots do the runs in both SR and Crucible and make the ranking according to those results if you all really want to make objective build ranking system.

2 Likes

Buffed and naked are very different, I should say

I thought it’s a super important stuff, but then I saw how @Nery performs a sub 5 runs with far not the best PC

Very little number of people has good reaction by default. It’s a trained stuff.

I’m saying all this because making several pilots running another’s builds isn’t an exit as well.