GrimSheet: Endgame Build Table - ETE edition [v1.41]

I suggest to make visible on-screen what cheat is enabled like Grim Internals shows when you speeded game.

Updated

Added “Author” and “Game Version” columns so now it’s easier to navigate.
Deleted SR Speedrun, because only one person have submitted them, and i didn’t want to lower the reqs, hence that would be meaningless.
Added a couple of builds that i’ve found on forum since 30th of November, yet i’m more than sure that i missed some of them. Also I almost didn’t add anything from builds people i’ve seen from “”“official (not official)((and now it’s official again, goddammit))”" discord. Sorry for that, my memory is quite a garbage.

Just reminding that submission form is still available and saves me a lot of time.

it’s not all the changes, since i want to introduce major ones when the 1.1.9 is out, so it’s not 1.30 yet.

1 Like

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62aQv7k2
Class: Shieldbreaker
Author: Retal_Abuser
Patch: 1.1.8.1
CR: 4:57
Naked CR: 6:03
SR: 100
Superbosses: Crate, Callagadra, Ravager

1 Like

Obsidian Tremors Commando: [1.1.8.1] 1,900 Base Regen Obsidian Juggernaut Commando

Class: Commando
Author: thepowerofmediocrity
Patch Version: 1.1.8.1
CR timing: -
SR: 85
Naked CR: -
Bosses: Avatar of Mogdrogen

2 Likes

My last builds that I did not submitted:

Physical caster Sentinel: [1.1.8.1] Physical Caster Sentinel -> Crucible 5:05/ SR 100/ Ravager 1:30 + Crate

Class: Sentinel
Author: Alkamoshater
CR timing: 5:05
Bosses: Ravager, Crate

Semi-beginner Devastation Spellbinder [1.1.8.1] Semi-beginner target-farmable Outcast Spellbinder -> How to farm/ Crucible 5:15/ SR 100/ Ravager + Mogdrogen/ safe 75-76sr farmer

Class: Spellbinder
Author: Alkamoshater
CR timing: 5:15
Bosses: Ravager, Mogdrogen

1 Like

The followig build by @singletrack is under Dervish instead of Sentinel.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

you might be interested in this updated sheet of mine, and maybe @grey-maybe is interested in merging it:

I have copy-pasted nearly all of the items contained in the GRIMTOOLS links into the sheet
I also have added a new tab, where you fill out your already found items (maybe exported as list from GDStash) and there’s a matching logic in the sheet, which then shows, which items from which builds you already have. An improvement would be, to conditional format the original item columns, not the copied ones, but I didn’t get this working.

I hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wow, that’s quite a lot of work.
i like the idea, especially the list of found items. the only thing - a bit widen those columns, like here:

As for formating - as i’ve said, i’m dumb with excel, maybe @Stupid_Dragon will help with this, if he’s interested.

all items as text are actually very useful for data harvesting, which we are improving with every update, so thank you for this update.

Yeah, thanks. It was several hours of work. I had hoped to automate it somehow with the GrimTools API, but is disabled. So I started to see, that copy/pasting is disabled and started to type everything, because of that most of the items are not colored. After quite some time with that, I found, that a Chrome Extension “Allow Select And Copy” helps to copy paste the items, after clicking them in GrimTools.

Thank’s I’ve widened it. Despite the formatting in-place, also the VLOOKUP could maybe improved to match partially, the export of GDStash else needs data cleanup (e.g. it lists the amount of the items found).

In case someone is interested, how to get a “clean” data output out of GDStash (because Export Epic items out of GDStash is formatted for the forum):
I downloaded Apache Derby (which requires Java), and started ij.bat in the bin directory, then I opened the Derby Database file of GDStash, which is located in my case in

C:\Users\Melina\GDStash\db

so in ij, you type:

connect ‘jdbc:derby:C:\Users\Melina\GDStash\db’;

and then:

select name_full from gd_item where item_id in (select item_id from stash_item_v8 where rarity in (‘Epic’, ‘Legendary’) AND item_class != ‘ItemArtifactFormula’) ORDER BY rarity, name_full;

which outputs the list of all Epic and Legendary items.
For Magic items, it’s more complex, because Pre- and Suffixed need to be joined, which I currently didn’t do.

4 Likes

Ok, I found out, how to fix the remaining problems. Google Sheets allows (in difference to Excel) only Conditional Formatting with data referenced in the same Sheet.

So, I updated the Google Sheet and it now can highlight all items you already have in place.
The items you have, should go to column AL.
Sine I also found out, that the formula COUNTIF works, if text is equal in characters, but not in case-sensitivity, the SQL Statement from Apache Derby is also easier and we can get yellows and green items with pre- and suffixes:

select name from stash_item_v8 where rarity in (‘Epic’, ‘Legendary’, ‘Magical’, ‘Rare’) AND item_class != ‘ItemArtifactFormula’ ORDER BY rarity, name;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tfox7BKpZDorSMIW9kEYpNKIP5vX_GtMGJ5ZVj3eHpQ/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

[1.1.8.1] Temporal Sky Shards - 2H cold caster Spellbreaker - 170 CR 4:22
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqxoWpV
Class: Spellbreaker
Author: Valinov
CR timing: 4.22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFrsJHpBcB8
SR: -

2 Likes

oh wait, this one has scripted muts as well.

1 Like

Ah, I see, because they’re the same in both halves of the run.

so you want a copy of PoE. maybe just play PoE? :wink:

Grim of Exile

Updated to v1.30

New features:

1. Rescaled SR and CR points, added missing 4.10 benchmark for CR.
    Cr:
    <5.30 - 1 point
    <5.00 - 2 points
    <4.45 - 3.5 points 3.2 points
    <4.30 - 5.5 points 4.6 points
    <4.20 - 7.5 points 6 points
    <4.10 - 7.5 points 7.2 points
    <4.00 - 9.5 points 8.2 points
    SR:
    85 - 1 points
    90 - 2 points
    95 - 3.5 points 3.2 points
    100 - 5.5 points 5 points
    105 - 7.5 points 6.8 points
    110+ - 9.5 points 8 points
  2. Rescaled Celestial points and now they’re displaced as cool boxes.
    Avatar of Mogdrogen (Mog) - 0.5 points 0.4 points
    Ravager - 0.5 points 0.6 points
    Crate of Entertainment (CoE) - 0.5 points 0.8 points
    Callagadra - 1 point 0.8 points
  3. Added Damage type column
  4. Added Archetype column
  5. Table and Ranking for 1.1.8.1 was reserved and now displayed as a standalone pages. They are not a subject to any change.

Now for NERFS:
all phys retal builds lose 20 secs in CR (and 40 for naked CR), unless proven otherwise.
all phys retal builds go one SR benchmark lower, unless proven otherwise.
if a build received a harsh nerf in 1.1.9 and wasn’t tested afterwards, “!#” will be put near it’s name.
if a build received a nerf, that made it #deadbuild - it will have [nerfed] and all points vanished

As for regular changelog that i used to write every other time - i don’t think many people actually use it. so if you really need it @tqFan you can become a moderator yourself and fill it for others. I’m too lazy to do it tbh.

3 Likes

Figured I may as well add my builds in here. Thanks for adding my Paladins already, but Siegebreaker requires an update for SR 85 :wink:

[1.1.8.1-1.1.9.0] Siegebreaker Paladin: Celestial Killer, Crucible 170ex, SR85 (vid)
Class: Paladin
Author: Crab_Turtle_2112
Patch Version: 1.1.9.0
SR: 85

[1.1.9.0] Cold Jacks Saboteur - Lokarr, SR80, Mogdrogen, Ravager
Class: Saboteur
SR: 80

[1.1.8.1-1.1.9.0] Sword and Board "Wait it's not a DK?" Aether Apostate - SR80, 8 min Crucible, Mogdrogen, Ravager
Class: Apostate
SR: 80
Note: all vids for this character are from 1.1.8.1 but nothing changed and SR80 is still comfortable.

Let me know if anything requires clarification!

1 Like

Imo due to boss harder scaling which is visible over 100, basically any build should be dropped from 105 into 100 and 110 into 105. Very likely builds (like casters) that were able to survive one hit with 10% hp left on 110 can die now immediately.

not that they’re a lot sr100+ non retal/pets build there but ok, i’ll change that as well.