[GrimTools] Build Calculator

You need to use the two highlighted buttons to upload a char and create a link for sharing it.
grafik

as you can see , I dont have a “share” function , i can upload my character for build , but for pre planning builds i cant save them to load up later.

Are you using the offline version of GrimTools or the website version? Which browser? Try using a different browser instead. :slight_smile:

Do you have AdBock? If so turn it off for the GT website or try another browser.

Guys, will be updated the offilne version of GDC? It stopped to the 1.1.7.1 version.
Thank you for the future answer :smiley: .

Updated to 1.1.8.0.
Pathing issue in Morgoneth’s Folly area is fixed so the missing area can be seen on the map.

18 Likes

A huge thank you for the GT update! :bear:

Hi @Dammitt! Sorry for the repost but do you know if the offline version of the calculator will be updated? It’s in the version 1.1.7.1, but now the online version is updated to the 1.1.8.0.
Thank you for the patience :smiley: .

2 Likes

So I’ve been looking into making my searches a tad more efficient in the build calculator and was unable to find information about it elsewhere and was wondering, are the advanced search options available in the build calculator like in the item database? I don’t recall seeing the advanced search button. If say, I wanted to minimize my search to only search for items of a certain level to remove most of the clutter, is that possible?
Any input would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Not sure if I am in correct topic, but this is issue related to grimtools (online version).
I have noticed that Namadea ( https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/362 ) doesn’t have notable loot:

And also, refreshing page gives blank template:

Tried both in Chrome and IE.

1 Like

It works now:

:+1:

Updated to 1.1.8.1

11 Likes

Thank you Dammitt. :star_struck:

Hi, I would like to use the API to get my character info for use in some personal spreadsheets. Any plan for re-enabling the API?

Hi @Dammitt! Sorry for the repost but do you know if the offline version of the calculator will be updated? It’s in the version 1.1.7.1, but now the online version is updated to the 1.1.8.0.
Thank you for the patience :smiley: .

And sorry for this another repost :sweat_smile:

Thanks for tool

I notice there is no ads on grimtools

You have patreon and was wondering if I could upgrade my payment to get rid of ads somehow?

sincere thanks for this amazing tool you are my god

Currently there’s no patreon api integration in gt (yet), so there’s no way to determine whether you are a patron or not. so if ads bother you feel free to turn on adblocker or cancel your pledge.

1 Like

I’ll reenable it on the weekend.

Sure, I’ll update calc/db to 1.1.8.1 on the weekend. I’m sorry for the delay.

Thanks I will of course still pledge :slight_smile: