[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Same problem offline version @Dammitt can you fix it please? and THANKS

@Dammitt could you PM please? I’d like to talk about a collaboration effort for a new tool.

• Temporary Solution for the offline version of GDC
    Download the previous version of the tool (1.1.7.1) when you need of create a link for your build, or saving a build from this website. To save a build inside the GDC, use the 1.1.7.1, and then open the saved builds with the 1.1.8.1 version.

I hope that the problem will be fixed very soon, but before that, you can use this trick :smiley:

Hi Dammit when can expect GrimTools to be available online again? :slight_smile: love your work! Best regards

1 Like

buongiorno ,da un bel po di tempo mi spunte un messaggio" Unavailable until further notice.
– Dammitt" a Voi vi spunta? Poi sono nuovo del games e vorrei qualche suggerimento per sistemare il mio pg. sin Gia a 75 .grazie

Hi, somebody knows why build calculator isnt working (site). Thanks id you have info about that

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

And no. Only Dammitt knows why it’s out of action atm.

1 Like

FWIW you can still download and use the offline version.

But it doesn’t load online links :frowning:
I mean it does have such a feature but it doesn’t work.
There’s no way to view your stored builds as far as I know.

I’m hoping for a surprise - some new feature.

Interface to GD stash so its even easier to make builds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve thought about it too - “generate a character file”.

3 Likes

my thought was it might be because he is planning on bringing his last epoch build calc online. Perhaps that wasnt possible with the GD calc up because they are built with some things shared?
Wild speculation really lol

1 Like

That would save a lot work :smiley:

This is actually what I want to talk with Dammitt about. I want to write a tool that’ll either take GrimTools output (the data api that’s currently disabled) or load up the builds file the offline version generates and then spit out a character file ready for testing.

1 Like

Hello. Is there a way zoom out the offline version? The “save” button to equip gear is not showing in my screen and there is no horizontal scrollbar either.
my resolution is 1366 x 768 if that helps.

Grimtools has really taken over the build community over the past few years, to the point that every single build that I’ve seen in the past few years (including all AoM and FG builds) was completely set up in grimtools and would be prohibitively difficult to recreate if grimtools became permanently unavailable. I’m assuming that he pays some sort of upkeep on the site, what happens in a day/week/5 years when he decides it’s not worth it to maintain the site anymore?

no idea what server cost per month is

Only the build calculator is down. All other parts work. So maybe an issue with the database, api, some other patching issue, etc.

1 Like

Seriously thinking to become a Patreon patron. I wonder if there are benefits to it~?

1 Like

No benefits other than contribution to one of the best tools in the history of ARPGs

think you can pledge for as little as 1$/month, that is a bag of peanuts

1 Like