[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Hi @Dammitt, if I may request, can you put another button on top of the Undo Points that unlock the next tier of skill? On pc at least it can be done by shift-clicking the plus sign, but on phone, it’s hard to tap the button 50 times. I mean something like the image below.

I often open grimtools on phone to check if the item combination can reach max skill level, if this is implemented, I’d be very grateful. Thanks.

Hi @Dammitt,

Am I missing something, or should this weapon not exist?

Off the chart bad rolls, but you take what you get on HC - however 57 seems to break the lower bound of flat fire damage, per GrimTools.

There’s a rounding issue in calc that comes up sometimes, so basically 57 is a possible lower bound.

How can I export equipment and constellations and other data from Build Calculator into Excel

• Or where I can get the data

There’s no way to extract data from build calculator. And I’m not aware of any of such tools. But you can extract data directly from the game and export what you need. This thread contains the links to the modding guides. Somewhere in there you’ll find an explanation how to extract game data.

GT is now mobile friendly. Well, sort of, it’s the best that I can do without complete remake of tools structure. All pages are now non zoomable, but rather scrollable.

There were a lot of fixes made to build calc, on mobiles and tablets you can now remove attribute points, deallocate points in masteries and remove points in devotion view. Devotion view should be much more useable now, it’s full screen with pan/zoom enabled.

6 Likes

I’m sure glad with the mobile friendly finally allows for choosing and removing devotion. One more things to improve qol for mobile would be to add button to insta max mastery bar to 50 to avoid pressing the + sign 50 times.

Not sure if it’s my browser but I can’t click on equipment slots any longer on my phone. Using Firefox and I think it might be the ads interfering somehow? It worked perfectly fine before the changes. Puzzling… :thinking:

Also it locks me from scrolling around and moving the page.

Ads can’t interfere, they can’t overlap this area. Idk, works for me, just tried in Firefox on Android. There’s a delay after clicking on a slot and equipment panel opening due to the sheer amount of items (I should fix it somehow). Are you sure the panel doesn’t show up after like a second or two? Btw, I don’t see any issue with scrolling either, works for me in Firefox and Chrome :confused:

I just tested it on Edge in mobile - for me the item db was slow to load in, with scrolling locked until it had done so. Took between 5-10 seconds.

Maybe later I’ll dl Firefox and see if it’s any different.

Edit: I downloaded Firefox and tried it with ads both enabled and disabled - the item db loaded in fully with both scenarios and allowed me to equip an item.

Thanks for checking it out @Dammitt and @powbam. I did not have any luck after updating my phone and trying GT using Safari instead. Both browsers act the same way in that the tooltip shows up for a fraction of a second on the screen, but it won’t go to the item selection at all. Holding down on the item slot doesn’t do anything either.

The scrolling issue happens randomly sometimes after about 5-10 seconds, other times right after the screen stops moving from a scrolling action. If I can click on an information box or change the interface of GT in some way, then I can scroll again, but otherwise it won’t move the screen at all.

Maybe it’s OS related? :thinking: I’m using iOS 13.2.3 on my iPhone 11. Maybe that is causing the problem, but I haven’t updated so I don’t get the added “features” I don’t care for.

Hey @Dammitt site looks like this on Mozilla and can’t upload my builds.(Addblock is off)

Did you refresh the page?

Yep… refreshin 50 times changes nothing.

yeh I got this zooming problem too, basically if u zoom out to 90% it looks normal and u will see the upload button.

Tried, changed nothing.

Strange, I tried it on Firefox and was able to see the upload button with AdBlockPlus off and not with it on.

I have no idea how adblocks work, but this might be some weird naming blocking, e.g. previously some people reported sharing button disappeared that way too, apparently because adblock blocks social media links too and internally this button is called “share”. You might wanna look into config of your blocking plugin if you use any. Or maybe there’s some other plugin that blocks certain elements on the page, like greasemonkey or smth.

It’s also same with Microsoft Edge(yeah I know) which has no Adblock whatsoever but atleast you can see some of it by diminishing zoom into %80 with it.

Zooming in with Mozilla does only reduce the size of tooltip side(attributes etc)

1 Like