[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Thanks for all your work… both useful and fun.

Soldier

Counter Strike: reduced % Retaliation Damage Added to Attack scaling with rank to 15% by rank 16, 20% by max ultimate rank

It’s still 16%, by rank 16.

Again… thanks!

Idk, the data is obtained from game files. So if there’s no change, then that’s how it is in the game.

That was the issue. Leveling up while game freezes = no skill points and sometimes attribute points.

That’s most likely not a game bug. Similar thing happened to me in other games.

Hiya dammit, this might be a dumb question coz I’m not the most tech-savvy person out there…

Also gonna admit that I haven’t sifted through all 80 pages of the thread to see if my question has been answered (though I have read the OP rather carefully)

But is there a way to update the PC version of GD-calc? Or do I need to delete the old, and re-download the new?

Yeah, that’s the only way. If you have locally saved builds, you don’t have to worry, they won’t be deleted.

Today when I try to access grimtools.com on firefox and chrome both prompt warning “alert : security risk” am I the only one ?

Same here. But idgaf. :stuck_out_tongue:

i also get the message with the chrome browser today, all grim tools, all 6 page says in the chrome browser:

not safe and the https symbol in the bar is red

Edit:

Google Chrome ist auf dem neuesten Stand.
Version 74.0.3729.131 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Hello,

I have same issue with error : NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Not sure but it seems an issue with SSL update from grimtools provider.

More detailed info on the rather dramatic full page warning:

Firefox security warning text:

Someone could be trying to impersonate the site and you should not continue. Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust www.grimtools.com because its certificate issuer is unknown, the certificate is self-signed, or the server is not sending the correct intermediate certificates. Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER

The certificate is issued to CloudFlare, California.

I had to update SSL certificate today. Seems like it’s not fully propagated yet, you just have to wait until this is resolved automatically or add the site to browser exceptions, it doesn’t gather any private info anyway so it’s safe to add to exceptions.

Come on man, what was the purpus of spamming all threads with that exact message?

Thanks–the warning is very dramatic but appreciate the heads-up that you were involved, not some bot or something. Firefox has the expiration date on the certificate as earlier than the effective date–could be that?

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

Is there a way to use wildcards in the devotion screen search? If not is that a possibility in the future? Thanks for creating and maintaining this tool.

There’s a short FAQ section in the first post of this thread. The [Info] button in calc leads there. I always wanted to add some sort of help window in db/calc, explaining this stuff, but as you see it’s still not there. Well, maybe some day.

Currently wildcards are not supported there. To be honest I don’t remember anyone asking for that. What’s your use case?

is it possible to add feature that allows to save devotion screen to png file? thanks in advance

Searching for anything with a negative value (filtering out positive values). For example, -X offensive ability on procs, -x% resistance, etc. Its very easy with wildcards, otherwise all the positive values will mask all the negative ones. I am sure I had other uses, but I can’t remember them off the top of my head.

The entire Checklist portion is very helpful except, the Lore notes section keeps track of only the ones that are static. What about the lore notes that are random drops from bookcases and other destructables?

Where are builds stored locally when saved in the stand alone client?
Just had all of them wiped away since yesterday and I’ve done nothing with the program other than rebooting my PC between going to bed and now.

It’s on my todo list

I’m not planning to add that.

It’s stored here

Unless you deleted it manually or the file became corrupted somehow, I doubt that it was deleted by itself.