[GrimTools] Build Calculator

For some :stuck_out_tongue:

Any news? Iā€™m still getting the unable to process save file error.

Same here.
Not only 1.1.4.1, but old ones (I didnā€™t played this chars since update) as well.

It wasnā€™t an actual save processing error as the file wasnā€™t even fully uploaded.

Thank you for making these tools and thanks for making them available to the community for download. I took a break and came back to a new patch and broken GT site.

I was wondering if the offline versions can work on android based phones? I have limited internet and my monitor does not like ALT+TAB too much while in game, it glitches out.

does dammit have a patreon or something? iā€™d like to thank them for grimtools. i use it so much that iā€™d like to contribute

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks! Iā€™ve signed up

Use windowed borderless mode - all the alt-tabbing with none of the mode-switchingā€¦

1 Like

Not sure why but none of buttons on the calculator are working for me. So cannot upload/share etc.

Thank you for all your work

The issue with save file upload is fixed.

5 Likes

Thanks for sorting it all out Dammit and I hope it didnā€™t ruin the end of your holiday finding the site taken down with no warning.

2 Likes

Updated to 1.1.4.1. Offline versions were updated as well.

11 Likes

Thanks for your awesome work

I donā€™t know if anyone else is having this problem, but when I try to link a build it doesnā€™t show any of the items Iā€™ve selected for the build.

TKSļ¼Œand can i know what time of the 1.1.4.2?LOL

Nice to know that it works again, thanks for your effort! :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

thanks for web-api, it really helped to my stasherā€™s ā€œMentorā€)
ps. я Š“Š–Š²Š° Š³Š¾Š“Š° Š¶Š“Š°Š» ā€¦ -))

Thanks for reminding me about API (btw it was added like 2 years ago, not sure why you waited for it). It might be one of the reasons why my previous hosting account was suspended ā€” thereā€™s no failsafe for API request flood in place. So for now API is disabled until further notice.

1 Like

-))
youā€™re fun ā€¦