[GrimTools] Build Calculator

Tried pressing ctrl + F5 to refresh the page completely?

Maybe something with your browser setting

I have the same problem. Hoping for a solution

Unless you’re experiencing some weird browser specific issue…

…the share button seems fine. Try cleaning out your browsers cache as mentioned above.

Nope. Always used chrome and still not showing. Cleared cache, still not showing. Tried another browser and it’s still not showing. It’s been like that for about 4 days now and still no solutions. Also when I refresh the site, the share icon appears for a few seconds then disappears again which is very odd.

Dunno what else to suggest to you… looks good here for me. All you can do is search around the 'net perhaps for solutions if clearing the cache isn’t working and wait to see if Dammitt responds with any ideas. Keep in mind this is a freely made tool by a community member.

I know and it’s one big reason I love grim dawn. It’s an expertly crafted means of building something which is why I’m so angry it’s not working

I’ve double-checked in these browsers on my system:

• Beta Microsoft Edge
  • Vivaldi
  • Google Chrome
  • Internet Explorer
  • Firefox

Everything is showing up for me as it should. If I get any further ideas I’ll post here for you.

Appreciated thanks :+1:

Hmm… honestly I’m drawing blanks except for one thing - perhaps try using CCleaner and run the ‘Easy Clean’ feature first…

…followed by the Registry clean (run it twice in row - sometimes first pass doesn’t get everything)…

…and then reboot your system perhaps. Other than that I’m not sure what else you’d be able to try.

There were no changes in a month, so I assume it’s something on your end. Moreover, it looks realy strange that this icon appears initially and then disappears, because there’s nothing in js or css that toggles visibility of this particular button, only visibility of the whole button toolbar for desktop version.

I didn’t change anything in my browser and a guy above me seems to have the same issue so maybe there’s more. Do you maybe know what can be the cause? Maybe something I can look at in the development window in chrome?

I have the same issue here, the share button is missing, too. Can’t get it to work again…

Strange.

Aaaaaand I found the cause! That button show’s a popup windows with your build link in it. My Adblock plus/uBlock Origin was blocking the whole button.

Just deactivate those tools for this website and you are fine again.
Strange reminder: a month ago it worked just fine with both adblockers activeated.

It must either be one or the other, or a bug with the combination of both. I use uBlock Origin (only) and the button appears normally.

Fucking big thanks man!!! My dumbass anti-virus is blocking the pop-up.

Heya I wonder if someone can help me, I’m trying out the pet database on grimtools, must say it is awesome! My problem is that I can’t seem to find all the skeletons you can summon with “Raise Skeletons”. All I can find if i filter for “Regular Pet” and “Mastery” is the Skeletal Warrior. Is there a way to find the Archer, Arcanist, and Revenant versions?

Thanks!

No, this is not supported currently, although it’s somewhere on the todo list.

I am not seeing the create link button to Share Build, did this feature get removed? Bug?

What browser are you using? It seems Firefox doesn’t show it for some reason. If that’s the case try with another browser. In Microsoft Edge it’s fine.

You need to disable your ad blockers. No worries, no ads on grimtools anyhow. :wink: