[GrimTools] Checklist

First of all thank you for making these awesome GrimTools.

I have two suggestions I’d love to see in this tool:

• A list of all blueprints indicating which ones the blacksmith has learned and which are still missing.
  • A list of all transmogs indicating which ones the illusionist has learned and which are still missing.

I realize that many/most blueprints and transmogs cannot be specifically farmed, but I’d still love to see which ones I have and which ones I’m still missing.

(And +1 from me for the lore notes proposal. I’m just a completionist.)

1 Like

Hey guys! Since many people requested it:

• Checklist now shows all lore notes, the ones that are not tied to specific location are grouped under “Random” category at the bottom of lore note list
  • You can now track your blueprints in checklist as well – currently all blueprints are grouped by rarity and default blacksmith blueprints are excluded from this list.

Both of these can be loaded from character save file (lore notes) and formulas.gst file (blueprints).

8 Likes

Thank you for doing this, much appreciated ! Also made me realize I have A LOT of Blueprints and Lore Notes left to find ! :crazy_face:

Awesome! Thank you Dammit for implementing this.

So I’ve got 557 out of 622 blueprints. More grinding to do… :smile:

If you implemented the transmog checklist at some point, I’d be real happy. I don’t know if that’s even technically feasible though.

That’s pretty good though ! I have 258/622 blueprints, although I did get one dropped half an hour ago. :rofl:

I got most of them from SR runs, and also a bunch from the vendor in the Ancient Grove.

One thing I haven’t figured out: The checklist shows a total of 622 blueprints, while the item database shows 691. The number of blueprints is consistent for Epic and Legendary blueprints, but different for Magic and Rare.

DB also shows blueprints already known by blacksmiths, this is just helpful for people trying to figure out how to craft certain stuff, cause in DB you can see detailed blueprint info. However I suppose it would be useful to also show the name of the blacksmith who knows the blueprint.

Thanks for the explanation.

Update:

• Now you can see extra details for blueprints, e.g. whether they are related to certain factions or can be sold by
    certain merchants.
2 Likes

Thanks for the update with blueprints! I was hoping you might also add a toggle for “show learned blueprints” so that they can be hidden. It would be even nicer if there was a “sold by a vendor” filter!

That’d make it much easier to see if I have finally acquired all the Benevald blueprints, for example, and can stop visiting him every session. :slight_smile:

much appreciate all you do Dammitt with GT and keeping it updated and adding new features :pray:
particularly enjoy the “get disappointed in life” of being able to see still missing blueprints :sweat_smile:

I’m trying to upload my data to the checklist. The character file uploads and fills out the checklist just fine, but the formula and quest ones do not. I get an error message when attempting to upload them.

Thanks for the report. Formula/quest file import should be working now.

1 Like

Tried it out and it works now. Thanks for the quick response.

I just tried loading my data files into the checklist, and while all of the other categories loaded okay, the Lore Notes returned a “Unable to parse save file” error. The devotion shrines loaded okay.

I’ve fixed an error with char file import that was reported in calc thread, maybe it will resolve your issue as well. Please try again.

That worked! All good now, thank you!

Dammitt, don’t know if the checklist picks up changes automatically, but I noticed a few changes recently to material requirements for some shrines and also that the Conflagration and Tomb of the Watchers shrines are now available on Normal difficulty too.

Link to google drive with the changes in this thread.

Thanks for bringing this up! It should be picking up all changes automatically as it’s based on world map data. When I compared checklist to 1.1.9.8 couple days ago, I noticed that some new shrines appeared in Normal there, so I suppose the rest of changes should be included there as well.

Feature request for the Blueprint Checklist: perhaps list more sources of recipes (such as the deathstalker relic being from a boss and the quest reward runes)

or make the items clickable so I can more easily see what the blueprint makes, similar to the shrine list which brings up the map.