Grimtools support?

So…grimtools is amazing and the person behind it is a gift bestowed upon us mortals by the divines,but…as we all know,grimtools is down,and it will be down for a bit longer,and playing without it feels like going to a wedding naked,so I was wondering,is it not posible to have it integrated in the official site?or have something similar?

5 Likes

Why Crate can’t provide their hosting?

1 Like

Probably lots of work maintaining it with the constant changes. But for many people no GT is no GD. Pls do something.

1 Like

Translators have access to hosting for uploading the translation

Why @Dammitt can’t do the same access

2 Likes

Yes. Grim tools is an integral and important part of grim dawn and in the community as a whole

5 Likes

Supporting Grim Tools is possible via Patreon.

1 Like

by Ctate Entertainment :heart:

Yes I know about that,but I am talking about having an official fail safe option,like I said grimtools is awsome and much respect to the author,but if he has issues or the unespected happens like it did this time or he stops supporting it we are screwed

That’s between Dammitt and Crate. GrimTools is surely a great tool but anyone claiming they are screwed and unable to play the game is greatly exaggerating. Makes me glad indeed I have only ever used GrimTools as a reference tool and I am perfectly capable of concocting my builds completely without it.

Imagine not being able to use your mind and the game to do such a simple thing. Must be rough indeed.

1 Like

Yes it is tottaly because of my limited mind that I am unable to complete all lore notes,or not want to spend thausands of bits and crystals respecing devotions until I get to an optimal settup,and ofc its because of my limited mind that as a new player I cant spend thausands of hours making all kinds of class combos instead of just browsing the forum to look at peoples grimtools builds and decide what I like,sigh…being so mentaly limited is very rough indeed,I apologise for my limitedness :<

5 Likes

Gets popcorn
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Not so sure I can forgive you. I understand the letdown of not having it available. It sucks. But it is BY NO MEANS Crate’s responsibility. It is Dammitt’s tool and ultimately it is up to him how he wishes to handle/control it. I’m not against Crate offering if they desire but I am not about to hold it against them if they don’t.

2 Likes

LoL,when did I say it is Crate’s responsability?I’m simply suggesting it would be a nice failsafe if it is something they can consider maybe offering.

Pff… I am sure we all know that GrimTools is the real game and GD is just a tool to visualize the stuff.

7 Likes

And again… we’ve already been here before - no GT - this was suggested in the past to Dammitt. As far as I’m aware he declined to pursue it. Again, it ultimately rests solely in his hands.

Not to me it isn’t. I use it only to only mock up basic build outlines and to share if needed. I absolutely do not require it to play. It’s extremely handy for when I need it - no doubt there - but I can definitely survive perfectly fine without it.

I don’t think most of us can :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didnt know this about Dammitt,but if he doesnt want to have his integrated here,I guess i’m asking if Crate can maybe do their own version.

I can tell you that the chances of them doing that when GT itself exists, and is a damned fine tool already, that it is highly unlikely that they will divert the resources to do it. You are better off simply putting your idea as a request in Dammitt’s thread and leave it at that.

1 Like

Yes!. For me, Grim Tools complete this wonderful game.