Hardcore Warlord - Stuck at SR20 - Not Enough Damage - Any Advice?

Thanks @fizzo_man. What are your favourite totem-farming routes?

The best is :

Act 1 every portal. Open map and look for totem icon. No icon move to the next one. Then do same for act 2. Kill the bug boss by the arkovian city and then go do the coliseum for the 50% spawn of the celestial totem. Then jump to blood grove and do the 2 or three that pop up there. Takes just a few minutes each run and has massive returns.

I refuse to use GD stash and reset my inventory regularly so I am always needing to refind all my recipes and gear.

@fizzo_man seems like a good run so far. Who is the bug boss near Arkovian City?

This is honestly the best possible response to the current trend of people accusing each other of being mad or offended, so good on you.

Your biggest gap is probably just itemization, so keep farming. I assume the bug boss mentioned previously is the queen bee boss that is found in the underground hives in the arkovia region, but honestly just pick your favorite route that lets you kill lots of heroes and bosses. There are small min-maxing changes that ya brought up, but getting assassin’s mark is probably going to be your biggest immediate DPS increase. Resist reduction is king, so most people put a high priority on obtaining it when they can.

at the twin falls portal go left and in the hive is the wasp Ulraprax. Low HP “boss”.

The run is also so good that it rivals what you can get out of SR for legendaries per hour. The only downside other than the tedium is that there are no boss MIs.