Has anyone else been experiencing intermittent crashes?

My wife and I just picked the game back up after an 8-month hiatus, and in the three days we’ve been playing, both of us have had the game crash to desktop half a dozen times. Two completely different computers, both on Windows 10, both with completely up to date drivers, both sets of local files on steam verified, and no consistent cause that we can determine. Is this a known issue, or are we both just extremely unlucky?

For me at least it is. Quite rare though. Around… once per 12h playtime.

Glad it’s not just me at any rate. Been sending reports on every one, it’s been averaging around every 4 hours (though it has had VERY bad timing).

Right. If there is any correlation between those crashes, its the bad timing they got in common.

I rarely got black screen bug where screen goes black and only mouse cursor is there. I have to force quit on task manager. Sometimes game pops up crash report UI in these cases, or sometimes not. This usually happens when i open character screen, and its not that rare. Can happen every few days, and when it happens, it seem to happen once more or so in that exact same day. (Also happened today btw)

Yesterday, it happened as soon as i started a new session, seconds after clicking play and loading into game, for the first time.

This is a pretty annoying issue and caused me to miss a significant blueprint at one time. I hope they are aware and work on this, but i wouldn’t hold my breath at this point of development.

Same; it’s actually been getting worse on my end. Each of our computers also crashes on startup about 1/3 of the time. Shame to see this game getting more buggy instead of less.