Have some suffixes been removed? (GDStash?)

Hi all

I recently noticed that some +1 to mastery skills have been added to some of the rare (green) amulets recently, for instance, Death-Watcher Pendant now comes with +1 Necromancer (among other improvements?), which I’m pretty sure it didn’t have in the past.

Anyway, I was browsing through my stash since I have stored some rare amulets in the past (going all the way back to pre-AoM / FG days) and noticed a “Arcanist’s Death-Watcher Pendant of the Rifthound” which looked nice for my levelling Spellbinder.

Sometimes I can’t tell exactly what stats these rarer suffixes are giving, so I load up GDStash and go into crafting so I can view the bonuses and what you get at each bonus level, etc.

However, I could not find “of the Rifthound” and I also noticed that “of Spellweaving” has disappeared too.

I have updated my GDStash database recently and did it again, but they’re still not there. Have they been removed from the game, or is this just a stash problem?

Spellweaving was removed in 1.1.7.0

However I can’t find anything in the patch notes about rifthound being removed. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t removed though, probably just missed being added to whichever patch note it happened in.

https://www.grimtools.com/db/search?query=rifthound&in_description=1&exact_match=0
Grim Tools doesn’t show

so it’s not in the game

Those items yes. He’s talking about the suffix “of the Rifthound” which doesn’t seem to exist in the game any more.

That answers that! That’s a shame. I wonder what other prefixes/suffixes have been dropped…

a few I noticed:

of the Wolverine
of the Badger