[HC] Build & Guide Collection by RektbyProtoss

INTRODUCTION

This is a WIP collection! The goal is to have at least one HC viable build with video guides including videos for speedleveling for every single class in Grim Dawn.

All of the following builds have been played by me on HC mode, so if you are a decent player all of the following builds are HC viable for you. This means that all of the following builds are perfectly viable in SC for all players, too. My builds are frequently updated (unless dead) and even if they are a couple of patches old, they should still be very much viable as they are since I usually don’t play full on meta builds. Thus these builds should basically never get nerfed into the ground and rarely nerfed at all. Builds with included (speed-)leveling VoDs will be marked by (L).

My personal minimum benchmarks for all of my builds are:

• clearing all main campaign content and all roguelike dungeons on HC
  • clearing SR 50-51 on HC (marked by sr)
  • killing Lokarr and Bourbon clones on HC

Builds with additional performance achievements (including video proof) will be marked as follows:

• (sr+) for successful HC shattered realm 65+ runs
  • (cr) for successful gladiator 150-170 runs on HC
  • (c+) for successful gladiator 150-170 runs on HC in under 6 minutes
  • (M)/(Ra)/(Ca)/(E) for successfully killing Mogdrogen/Ravager/Callagadra/Crate of Entertainment on HC

Note that probably many more of my builds can actually clear 170 gladiator crucible, but I personally am not too fond of the game mode, so I rarely play it.

google docs of my theorycrafts

side note: Take all the g1-g5 marks in the google docs with a grain of salt as it has become a lot easier to get good MIs from patch 1.1.7 onwards.

TUTORIALS
If you need help with leveling the builds below, I suggest you to check out my GD Masteries leveling guides.

If you would like to speedlevel like I do in my GD Speedleveling series, check out my How to Speedlevel alts tutorial.

If you are new to the game and/or need help understanding certain mechanics of my builds or the game in general I suggest you to check out my GD Basics series and check out the
Farming Guide I made:

If you struggle finding and or defeating the six Celestials of Grim Dawn, check out my
Guide on the six Celestial bosses:

BUILDS FOR BEGINNERS (Video Guides)

You can find other SSF beginner starter builds in my GD beginner SSF leveling series.

ENDGAME BUILDS
Youtube Build Highlights Playlist featuring all of my HC builds.

Apostate (Necromancer + Inquisitor)

• [caster] [1.1.6.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) (Ra) Starfish Apostate (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Vitality Rune of Hagarrad Starfish Apostate
    • Damage: Vitality
    • Active Skills: Rune of Hagarrad, Flames of Ignaffar, Word of Pain, Storm Box, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Inquisitor’s Seal, Word of Renewal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Conviction, Spectral Binding

Archon (Oathkeeper + Shaman)

• [shield retal] [1.1.6.2] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) (Ra) Grasp Wines (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Acid Retaliation Grasping Vines Archon
    • Damage: Acid Retaliation
    • Active Skills: Grasping Vines, Aegis of Menhir, Ascension, Judgement, Vire’s Might, Guardian’s of Empyrion, Wendigo Totem, Righteous Fervor, Rune (Medal Augment)
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Path of the Three, Mogdrogen’s Pact

Battlemage (Arcanist + Soldier)

• [caster] [1.1.5.2] (hc) (sr) (vid) (L) Bone Lancer (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Physical Bonelance Battlemage
    • Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Bone Lance, Devastation, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, War Cry, Callidor’s Tempest, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Blitz, Rune (Medal Augment)
    • Passive Skills: Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Field Command

Blademaster (Nightblade + Soldier)

• [caster] [1.1.5.1-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (M) (vid) (L) The Spitemaster (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide playlist Spite Blademaster

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, War Cry, Ring of Steel, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirit, Blitz, Rune (Medal Augment)
    • Passive Skills: ` Oleron’s Rage, Field Command, Veil of Shadow
  • [dw melee] [1.1.4.2] (hc) (sr) (L) (vid) Shattered Reaver’s Claw (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Pierce DW Reaver’s Claw Blademaster

• Damage: Pierce
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirit, War Cry, Blitz, Rune (Medal Augment)
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Veil of Shadow, Field Command
    • WPS Skills: Execution, Belgothian Shears, Amarasta’s Quick Cut, Whirling Death

Cabalist (Necromancer + Occultist)

• [pet] [1.1.6.2] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (Ra) Calcium Oxide (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Crispy, Crunchy Skeletons Cabalist

• Damage: Pet Fire
    • Active Skills: Summon Skeletons, Summon Hellhound, Summon Blight Fiend, Summon Familiar, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Fraily, Bone Harvest, Call of the Grave, Rune (Medal Augment)
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding
  • [2h melee] [1.1.9.1] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (L) (vid) (Ra) (Mog) 2H vitality Reaping Arc Cabalist (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Vitality Reaping Arc Cabalist & Ritualist

• Active Skills: Reaping Arc, Bone Harvest, Curse of Frailty, Blood of Dreeg, Bloody Pox, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Solael’s Witchfire, Possession

Commando (Demolitionist + Soldier)

• [2h melee] [1.1.8.0-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (vid) (L) (M) Sunherald Commando - Claymore Arc (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Playlist
    • Damage: Fire
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Thermite Mine, Blazing Eruption, Blitz
    • Passive Skills: Menhir’s Bulwark, Field Command, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame

Conjurer (Occultist + Shaman)

Deathknight (Necromancer + Soldier)

• [2h melee] [1.1.4.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (vid) (L) The Krayken, Leviathan 2h Cadence (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Playlist Leviathan Deathknight
    • Damage: Physical
    • Active Skills: Cadence, Bone Harvest, War Cry, Blitz, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Oleron’s Rage, Spectral Binding, Field Command
    • WPS Skills: Zolhan’s Technique, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

Deceiver (Occultist + Inquisitor)

Defiler (Demolitionist + Necromancer)

• [dw ranged] [1.1.7.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) Gargaban (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Vitality Fire Strike Dual Wield Gargabol Defiler
    • Active Skills: Fire Strike, Bone Harvest, Thermite Mines, Flashbang, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Blackwater Cocktail
    • Passive Skills: Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame, Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge, 2x Burning Void

Dervish (Nightblade + Oathkeeper)

• [DW melee/caster/“pets”] [1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) fire player scaled pets (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide playlist
    • Damage: fire
    • Active Skills: Summon Guardians of Empyrion, Blade Spirits, Ring of Steel, Judgment, Pneumatic Burst, Ascension, Blade Barrier, Vire’s Might
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Veil of Shadow, Divine Mandate

Druid (Arcanist + Shaman)

Elementalist (Demolitionist + Shaman)

Infiltrator (Nightblade + Inquisitor)

Mage Hunter (Arcanist + Inquisitor)

• [caster] [1.1.2.4-1.1.8.1] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (vid) (L) (M) Albrecht’s Lightning Ray (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Albrecht’s Lightning Ray Mage Hunter

• Damage: Lightning, Electrocute
    • Active Skills: Albrecht’s Aether Ray, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Storm Box, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange
  • [caster] [1.1.4.2] (hc) (sr) (vid) (L) (M) The Weeb Hunter, fire FoI (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Fire Flames of Ignaffar Mage Slayer

• Damage: Fire, Burn
    • Active Skills: Flames of Ignaffar, Olexra’s Flash Freeze, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Storm Box, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Callidor’s Tempest
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange

Oppressor (Necromancer + Oathkeeper)

• [caster] [1.1.1.2-1.1.7.1] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) Fire RE Blightlord (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Fire Ravenous Earth Oppressor

• Active Skills: Ravenous Earth, Siphon Souls, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding
  • [dw melee] [1.1.3] (hc) (sr) (vid) (L) Aether EoR 1.1.3 (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Aether Eye of Reckoning Oppressor

• Damage: Aether
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Siphon Souls, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding
  • [2h melee] [1.1.6.1] (hc) (sr) (vid) (L) Screaming Veil (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Aether Bonemonger’s Veil Oppressor

• Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Bone Harvest, Ill Omen, Siphon Souls, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Judgment, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Harbinger of Souls, Presence of Virtue, Spectral Binding
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

Paladin (Inquisitor + Oathkeeper)

• [2h ranged retal] [1.1.5.2] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) Ranged Retribution (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Fire Retaliation Hellbourne Paladin
    • Damage: Retaliation Fire
    • Active Skills: Righteous Fervor, Judgment, Inquisitor Seal, Word of Renewal, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Vire’s Might, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Aura of Censure, Presence of Virtue
    • WPS Skills: Smite, Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread

Purifier (Demolitionist + Inquisitor)

Pyromancer (Demolitionist + Occultist)

• [2h melee] [1.1.4.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (cr) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) Chaos Obsidian Tremor (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Chaos Obsidian Tremor Pyromancer

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Obsidian Tremor, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Curse of Frailty, Thermite Mines, Symbol of Solael, Blood of Dreeg, Upon Rylok Wings
    • Passive Skills: Solael’s Witchfire, Possession, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched
  • [DoT caster] [1.1.9.0] (hc) (cr) (sr+) (vid) (L) (M) (Ra) Ember’s Calling fire DEE (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide playlist

• Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Curse of Frailty, Thermite Mines, Blood of Dreeg, Stormfire
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Seal of Might

Reaper (Nightblade + Necromancer)

• [2h melee] [1.1.4.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) Soulrend, SS + BH Reaper (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Soulrend Reaper
    • Damage: Cold Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Shadow Strike, Ring of Steel, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Blade Spirits, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Barrier
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Veil of Shadows
    • WPS Skills: Necrotic Edge, Reaping Strike

Ritualist (Shaman + Necromancer)

• [2h melee] [1.1.2.2] (hc) (sr) (vid) 2h Vit BH Ritualist (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Vitality Bone Harvest Ritualist
    • Active Skills: Bone Harvest, Wendigo Totem, Savagery, Devouring Swarm, Ill Omen, Mark of Torment
    • Passive Skills: Spectral Binding, Harbinger of Souls, Mogdrogen’s Pact
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger, Necrotic Edge, Reaping
      Strike

Check out this thread for an updated version for 1.1.9.1.

Saboteur (Nightblade + Demolitionist)

• [dw melee] [1.1.5.2-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) Snow Baller (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide playlist
    • Damage: Cold, Frostburn
    • Active Skills: Grenado, Flashbang, Ring of Steel, Shadow Strike, Blackwater Cocktail, Ravager’s Deathgaze, Pneumatic Burst, Thermite Mines, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Blade Barrier, Displacement, Blade Spirits
    • Passive Skills: Vindictive Flame, Flame Touched, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: Execution

Sentinel (Occultist + Oathkeeper)

• [2h melee] [1.1.2.5-1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (M) (Ra) (vid) Eye of Doombolt (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide playlist for chaos Eye of Reckoning Sentinel

• Damage: Chaos
    • Active Skills: Eye of Reckoning, Doombolt, Judgment, Ascension, Blood of Dreeg, Dark Desires, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Possession, Solael’s Witchfire
  • [caster] [1.1.3.1] (hc) (sr) (vid) Vitality Doom Bolt spammer (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Vitatlity Doom Bolt Sentinel

• Active Skills: Doombolt, Judgment, Ascension, Blood of Dreeg, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Solael’s Flame, Bloody Pox, Curse of Frailty
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Possession, Solael’s Witchfire
  • [caster shield retal] [1.1.1.1-1.1.7.1] (hc) (sr) (vid) (Ra) (Ca) Daega’s Poison (RektbyProtoss)
    SR 50-51 videos: patch 1.1.5.1 patch 1.1.7.1

• Damage: Retaliation Poison, Retaliation Acid
    • Active Skills: Dreeg’s Evil Eye, Aegis of Menhir, Righteous Fervor, Vire’s Might, Ascension, Blood of Dreeg, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Curse of Frailty, Absolution
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Path of the Three, Solael’s Witchfire

Shieldbreaker (Demolitionist + Oathkeeper)

• [2h caster] [1.1.4.0-1.1.6.2] (hc) (sr) (vid) Adversary Bomberman (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Adversary Bomberman Shieldbreaker

• Active Skills: Grenado, Canister Bomb, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Thermite Mine
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame
  • [ranged & shield retal] [1.1.9.1] (hc) (sr) (cr) (vid) (Ra) Acidic Bomberman - acid retal Nades (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Acidic Bomberman - Acid retal Grenado Shieldbreaker

• Damage: acid retaliation
    • Active Skills: Grenado, Canister Bomb, Aegis of Menhir, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Righteous Fervor
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Path of the Three, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame
  • [skater caster] [1.1.9.1] (hc) (sr+) (cr+) (M) (Ra) (Ca) (vid) (L) Volcanic Stride Shieldbreaker (RektbyProtoss)
    YT Guide playlist

• Active Skills: Vire’s Might, Blackwater Cocktail, Flashbang, Ascension, Summon Guardian of Empyrion, Thermite Mine
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Divine Mandate, Flame Touched, Vindictive Flame

Sorcerer/ess (Demolitionist + Arcanist)

Spellbinder (Arcanist + Necromancer)

• [DW melee] [1.1.6.2] (hc) (sr+) (vid) Fleshwarped Strikes Kriegbinder (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Fleshwarped Strikes DW Aether Spellbinder
    • Active Skills: Fleshwarped Strikes, Ill Omen, Bone Harvest, Krieg’s Wrath, Siphon Souls, Mark of Torment, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Reckless Power, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Spectral Wrath
    • WPS Skills: Reaping Strike, Necrotic Edge

Spellbreaker (Arcanist + Nightblade)

• [DW melee] [1.1.9.0] (hc) (sr+) (cr) (M) (Ra) (L) (vid) Morgoneth Cold Shadow Strike Breaker (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Playlist
    • Damage: cold
    • Active Skills: Shadow Strike, Amarasta’s Blade Burst, Pneumatic Burst, Ring of Steel, Blade Spirits, Blade Barrier, Nullification, Mirror of Ereoctes
    • Passive Skills: Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange, Maiven’s Sphere of Protection, Veil of Shadow
    • WPS Skills: Execution

Tactician (Soldier + Inquisitor)

Templar (Oathkeeper + Arcanist)

• [1h + shield caster] [1.1.6.2] (hc) (sr+) (L) (vid) Hyrian Templar (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Elemental Aegis of Hyrian
    • Damage: Elemental, Fire
    • Active Skills: Aegis of Menhir, Mirror of Ereoctes, Nullification, Vire’s Might, Judgment, Summon Guardian’s of Empyrion, Ascension
    • Passive Skills: Presence of Virtue, Star Pact, Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange

Trickster (Nightblade + Shaman)

• [2h melee caster] [1.1.4.2] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (Ra) Rancor’s Blades (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Phantasmal Blades Rancor Bleeding Trickster
    • Damage: Bleed
    • Active Skills: Phantasmal Blades, Ring of Steel, Savagery, Shadow Strike, Devouring Swarm, Blade Barrier, Pneumatic Burst, Blade Spirits
    • Passive Skills: Veil of Shadow, Mogdrogen’s Pact, Primal Bond
    • WPS Skills: Feral Hunger

Vindicator (Shaman + Inquisitor)

Warder (Shaman + Soldier)

Warlock (Arcanist + Occultist)

Warlord(Soldier + Oathkeeper)

• [shield melee] [1.1.5.1] (hc) (sr+) (vid) (L) (Ra) (Ca) Grey Knight Targo (RektbyProtoss)
    Video Guide Internal Trauma Targo Warlord
    • Damage: Internal Trauma, Physical
    • Active Skills: Blade Arc, Forcewave, Judgment, War Cry, Overguard, Ascension, Vire’s Might, Summon Guardian of Empyrion
    • Passive Skills: Field Command, Divine Mandate, Presence of Virtue

Witchblade (Soldier + Occultist)

Witch Hunter (Nightblade + Occultist)

Special Thanks to:
In no particular order:
Plasmastrike, NoManual, Relinfearous, vezrilx, pewsquare, MikeFic_YT, Ceno, Valinov, Sauroc, Nery, sir_spanksalot, Stupid_Dragon, StupidFatHobbit, malawiglenn, tqFan, Chthon, thejabrixone, ya1, mad_lee, x1x1x1x2, Maya, WolfOverclocked, Dikkiedik, Snazzblaster, MrTek, Malagant, adoomgod, arcane_undo (aka retal_abuser), idontwannaknow0, Rhylthar, 9baz, MergosWetNurse, bannedUSERNAMEguy, AlexGoldFish_322, John_Smith, Theuberelite and all others I have missed for all the builds you have created, feedback and inspiration you have provided, etc.

Also special thanks to all of my supporters on YouTube, Twitch, Discord and Patreon!

Thank you everybody for being so awesome! :heart:

Every kind of feedback is appreciated!

75 Likes

reserved, cuz people do this here

4 Likes

Instabookmarked! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Quite the legacy

2 Likes

Ty for your effort for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just starting my adventure into hardcore. Very appreciative to have this wealth of knowledge to use. Thank you!

5 Likes

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

2 Likes

i discovered your youtube some time ago and loved some build. I gonna try them soon ! Thanks for these build

2 Likes

Nice collection! Thanks! IMHO, HC viable builds are the only viable builds. But that just me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Super cool you post these, mega cool collection! And playing HC all these characters is impressive.

Looking forward to your next builds. I noticed Dervish is upcoming and you already have cool ABB one.

2 Likes

:heart: :weary:

I will be giving some of these builds a very close look… Amazing post and very well done.

2 Likes

Great variety of builds :+1:

2 Likes

Added the Stormrend Slow Jacks Elementalist.

1 Like

Thank you for this very informative post.

What would you say is currently the class combination that offers the best balance between survivability and damage output?

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

On Patch 1.1.6.2, definitely vitality Conjurer or retaliation builds. On patch 1.1.7.1… probably still vitality conjurers and retaliation builds :rofl:
Nah in all seriousness though vitality casters, fire caster sorcs/shieldbreakers, spellbinder (vitality/aether), retaliation builds and (if you can pilot them) some nightblades like sr set spellbreakers are my favorite.

Thank you and much respect for all the builds you did during this game’s lifetime! They helped me understand the game a lot better, when I was new. Also I was wondering if you could maybe put these builds into the build compendium aswell? Or if I should repost them there one by one once I get all the threads for each build done?

1 Like

Being new to the game your youtube and guides helped me a lot big fan! I still need to catch a steam tho.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s very surprising to hear that my guides helped you learn the game. I always regarded you as a much more experienced player than I am.

It’s possible. One of the core rules is that the submitted build must have a thread for good reasons, but it doesn’t have to be one thread per build, this thread would do actually. If you’re fine with compendium links leading to this thread then I’ll import them.

1 Like

Always great seeing your builds and guides, so I’m very happy to see it all nicely indexed here! And congrats as well— this is already quite the log of achievement in both gameplay and channel content!

I’m looking forward to that purifier. Will it be able to consistently take on Overlord’s Malkadarr of Thorns? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Good day RektbyProtoss

First of thank you for such a well thought through and time consuming HC build guide and videos - that is awesome. In one of your videos’ you mention 2 items that is super hard to obtain.

I have searched the forums and couldn’t find any guide/pictures/stats for these items - probably because I am not using the correct name search. I think it is a medal and a amulet - can you maybe help guide me in the right direction ?

Regards
Gogga

2 Likes