[HC] Build & Guide Collection by RektbyProtoss

https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Badge_of_Perseverance
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/13439

(spoilers!)

2 Likes

Thank you - much appreciated. I see the medal is more of a personal achievement than really a help or needed item.
The Amulet is a nice addition since it can be worn from Lvl 1 with all the bonusses.

Thank you

1 Like

Medalā€™s main thing is itā€™s available from level 1 while normally the minimum level even for yellow medals is around 14. This means the medal allows you to use mobility skills from level one.

Ultimately both medal and amulet are unnecessary unless youā€™re aiming for world record level 100. In my opinion even Lokarr set isnā€™t super important, exp potions is all you need to quickly get back on your feet after RIP.

1 Like

I kinda only started really understanding the game midway through AoM xpac to be honest, so your builds amongst others helped me out.

Iā€™m totally fine with that, if I can PM you the links to new threads for builds whenever they are done :smiley: Thx!

No content except GT link. Since itā€™s impossible to tell whether youā€™ve actually played the character or itā€™s just a GT draft it canā€™t be added to compendium.

Will add the Calla and Ravager link. Other video proof is still missing, that is correct.

Edit:
Ravager on patch 1.1.1.2
Callagadra on patch 1.1.1.1
SR 50-51 patch 1.1.5.1
SR 50-51 patch 1.1.7.1

Mogdrogen kill for fire Blightlord Oppressor (1.1.7.1)
Leveling VoDs for Oppressor (1.1.2.5)
part 1
part 2

Iā€™m done I guess. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking your time!
As for future builds, I guess I should just post them into the compendium post linking to this thread, if the build has no thread of its own?

Youā€™re welcome.

Yes, thatā€™s how you should do that.

Added SR 65-66 and Mogdrogen video to the chaos EoR Sentinel and thus updated the build to 1.1.7.1.

If you change all your 7% Elemental Resistance augment to Fire + Cold you get more balanced

43% / 58% / 58%

instead of

28% / 43% / 93%

when not under effect of Serenity.

(unless the intent is augments working universally with various affixes on greens
or you simply want that high Lightning % for some reason)

1 Like

@tqFan which is an outcast augmentā€¦ Too bad my char killed anasteria :rofl:

1 Like

Youā€¦ you MONSTER!! :scream:

1 Like

In his defense - RBP does have a Devastation build in his collection using Anasteriaā€™s helm. He had to kill her with at least one character and itā€™s natural he chose a Chaos one for the job.

Awesome collection! Impressive work with all the builds done!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your builds and videos, theyā€™re awesome! I asked a few questions on YouTube, thanks for answering. I had a follow-up question, how would you compare Druid and Warder for 2H melee lightning? Iā€™ve seen some stuff on Druids but seems like Warder is the go to? I donā€™t have any gear waiting for me so it will be self-found if that makes a difference, and I donā€™t care too much about the main attack skill more that itā€™s melee and lightning focused.

Tbh I wouldnā€™t call myself the 2h melee lightning expert for endgame, Warder, Druid, Vindicator, Elementalist and Conjurer can all work. Most of these also for 2h ranged Primal Strike on top.

This is what I found, it seems like Warder is an all time forum favorite for melee:
Conjurer: [1.1.5.2] Korvaak's (ab)user. Ultos 2H Lightning Conjurer
[1.0.6.1] Primal Ultos - A supercharged PS >Conjurer< of Storms 150-170 Gladiator in 8:50
Druid: [1.009 - 1.1.6.2] Lightning God Rises - 5:45m Crucible, SR 75-76, 7s Mad Queen, no greens melee Druid [g3][c+][sr]
Elementalist: [1.1.4.2] The Lightning Hammer- Ultos 2h melee Elementalist, Gladiator in 6:45 on average
Vindicator: [1.1.3.1] Lightning 2h Ranged Vindicator, Gladiator in ~ 7 minutes
[Ranged Lightning] Crit Striker - Thunderous Strike Rifle Vindicator
Warder: [1.1.7.2] Thunderbolt - The Primal Strike Warder without Savagery [c+] [sr+]
[1.1.7.1] Thunder and Lightning - The Primal Strike Warder [c+] [sr+]
[1.1.6.2] Thor - 2H melee Primal Strike Warder without Savagery, SR 65+
[1.1.4.1 - 1.1.5.2] (2H melee) High Voltage - Primal Strike Warder [c+] [sr]

4 Likes

Choose the support class with skills you like the most.

1 Like

Looking forward to the Deceiver build :slight_smile:

Hey Protoss,

Which of your builds are the simplest to play?
By that I mean, which require less buttons to play, and are at the same time good for a new HC player

Thanks