HellO Cairn

HellO Cairn,

After discovering this wonderful game via a codex (it’s bad:furious:), i finally buy all except royalist because i don’t need it ^^

My main character is Triss (yes i live the red magical “friend” of Geralt), she is Pet Pyromancer (only one permanent pet, the dog, because i like hot dog…)

I’m actually 72 and just come to new world yesterday (as i like fire, i chose Solael… surprise !). I mean next game i’ll try shattered realm.

As in real i’m a young (38 years is young, no?) dad of a 3 year kids and i’m play when he and his mother are sleeping, i can’t do multiplayer game, because i can’t speak, and time of keyboard chat is visually dead… (i was WoW hardcode games in the past…)

In real world, we live in Reunion Island, a small french oversea island, in Indian Ocean, between Mauritius and Madagascar (GMT+3).

I’m digital designer, i’m trying to sold some product on web (i don’t type the url because it can be view as promotion).

Finally, i wish all of you to get the wonderful stuff you need to delete bad everywhere in Cairn and over !

Good destruction !

agraf aka Philippe

Sorry for my poor english speaking language, i’m french ^^

Hello agraf,

and welcome to the forum and grim dawn

Welcome to the game and to the forum. :slight_smile: