Hello thar!

Hi all, long-time lurker short-time member here, and very happy indeed to be a part of this community (albeit unseen for the most part).

As a veteran of the ARPG (among other types of RPG), and after everything i’ve seen & read regarding this game to this point, i can say with complete certainty that this game and it’s development team are onto a winner. Utmost kudos, mine’ll be the Loyalist Edition when i can afford it, and I shall enjoy watching your massively inspiring work as it progresses :]

Welcome !!:cool:

Hi there, Welcome.

Looking forward to… seeing your name on the who’s online list. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, though, if you have an idea share it! Even if you think its not a great idea, it could inspire one, or at least inspire a good discussion.

Inspiration at its finest Mall Ninja! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, welcome to the forums Rue, enjoy your time as a member of our community! :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Hello and welcome here!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :slight_smile: It’s really encouraging to see that not only is the dev team open to suggestions/constructive criticism and creative input from their community, but the community itself is also friendly and easy-going. Can’t even express how satisfied i am at finding this game before succumbing to buying D3! Good times :slight_smile:

You’ll RUE the day you joined these forums!!

Haha, had to say it since no one else had. Anyways, welcome and have fun in our little clubhouse, that has actually been expanding pretty fast since I’ve been here … all of a month? This is easily one of the coolest game forums I’ve ever been on with EASILY the best family.

Haha! Good one, Madman! :p:D

This is easily one of the coolest game forums I’ve ever been on with EASILY the best family.

Well said! :wink:
Younghappy :slight_smile:

hi and welcome

Hey all
I am steiven from India. I am20 & engineer by profession. I am newbie here.
Feel good to be here. :slight_smile:

watch-reba-online.com

Hi and welcome

hello and welcome