Help please?

So I’m not smart with anything tech wise really, I just enjoy playing games. I’ve put maybe 25 hours into GD and really want to play through the game, played all last week with zero issues. Started the game up Saturday and the fps / lag etc was awful. Was dropping to single digit frames. I’ve got a fairly decent custom pc and have yet to struggle with a game and even this game was running fantastic up til yesterday and I’m not sure what went wrong.

I’ve reinstalled, verified the integrity or whatever that is (steam), updated the nvidia drivers and etc. I don’t exactly know what I can do? Every other game is running fine so far?

I am not very tech but will try. First off what are your specs of your PC? Playing on Steam, or GOG version?

Other than that, I am not sure what to do without knowing the specs. You don’t have other programs running do you? Maybe anti virus or fire wall? Again, not tech savvy so not sure if that could be the culprit or not.

Here paste this https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fDCdi2NLWkSw31VLyVGiUleqLsbGER2Q to C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Settings if lag still persists mess with your video card Grim Dawn settings. This should have all the game settings you need

Feel free to PM me, rafiki. We can jump on the official GD discord and work together. Ive been fixing and building my own PC’s since i was about 12 years old, just turned 40 in November!