Help with modding,,, sigh

So i’m back since the game’s got an expansion, but i found i don’t have much time to test stuff like i did before.

So i got this idea to make a very simple map with various rooms, and in each room i would like to put a specific enemy or boss to see how my chars would perform against it before starting with the actual grind,

Problem: i don’t seem to be able to set up the modding tools. I’ve extracted the game files as many tutorials suggested, but no matter what directory i use in the asset manager, when i run the editor i will end up with an empty “palette” and i cannot do a thing.

So for now i have the decompressed “database” and “resource” folders (i left the original “.arc” and “.arz” files in their original places) but no idea where to put them in so the editor can see them.

Alternatively if someone’s so nice to make a map with all the though guys (nemesis and all the other end game enemies) already in it i don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

Or maybe there’s already an existing one?

Does this help?

Hmm. That mean i have no way to mess with expansion stuff till the hotfix is out???

But my problem is that i can’t mess even with the basic game. :mad:

Let’s say for now i would like to make a map with all the “vanilla (no AoM)” nemesis in, well i can’t cuz the “editor.exe” don’t load my extracted resources at all.

So

Put these folders back in their original places.

Restored the original settings.

Still an empty palette…:furious: