Help with PRM for endgame?

Not sure out of all the builds if there is a good PRM build that can facetank endgame content and maybe a starter gearing guide to get him going.

Right now I have a deathknight at lvl 72 I am lvling using stupiddragons guide and I will use him to farm as much as I can as well as seeing if I can handle Lokarr for his armor.

I am on xbox so hope to find a build that works with the controller and is fairly simple.

An good Aether ray build would work also, I just really prefer a guide to follow. Nery was amazing with how he showed faction gear to lvl with and use at endgame until you found elite gear. Not sure if his guides are still current though.

There is my old aether prm build

Fairly accessable gearing with lots of crafts, faction item, and mi. It’s been buffed in several ways since that posting as well.

And here’s my untested Budget Beginner SSF poop-wielding Aether PRM theorycraft (no affixes on greens): Spellbinder, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator, meant to teach me Spellbinder things when I get to level it.

Nery has Elemental variant: [1.1.3.0] Beginner's/budget Mage Hunter

Also Illusion for Aether PRM / AAR: