Help with Spellbinder Build

First of all, Hello~ i’m new in the forum. I found an AAR build for my Spellbinder (An old build) and i want some opinions of how i can make it better or if i need to change some equipment

The build (Dunno who is the author)
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EbeonV

Thanks~

First, binders usually go for Aeon to maximize uptime of Mirror and Mark of Torment. This is worth more than all the Behemoths, Turtles and Chariots in the world. Behemoth is useless as your base health regeneration is low, Turtle is just bad, and Chariot makes you stack purple affinities and cost you a million devotion points.

Second, you have no flat resistance reduction. Revenant is your go-to.

Third, skillpoints. Remove redundant overcaps and invest in what matters. Only changed the skill points. Ask if you don’t understand why I did some of those things.

Fourth, relic, belt and one ring. The usual is relic of Agrivix, belt of Violent Decay (or the green belt of Yggrad which works beautifully with Bat and Revenant) and one ring of Eternal Haunt.

There’s some other stuff. Like best offensive weapon augment is Outcast Wrath (but I’d swallow my dps pride and use Ravager’s Eyes here for da). Bloodied Crystal is better than Runebound Topaz. Resilient Plating is totally outdated for endgame. Pierce res is hard to get, I know, but since you don’t do spirit dump, Krieg boots cover a lot of it and free you component slots for better components than Titan Plating.

I see, i was using Aeon already, I thought that having that cooldown reduction would be better than using chariot or turtle. So i should change Behemoth for revenant?

3- Can you explain a bit the change in the skills?

Overload. Your aether res is low so here’s the first reason. Secondly, AAR builds have a lot of crit dmg so investing in oa gives great returns in dps.

Nullification is always nice to have. You can remove damage absorption buffs from some enemies like Valaxteria or the Councilmen or cleanse yourself from Anasteria debuff. For a long time top builders used to invest in it till 10/10 even.

There were a few points wasted by going over the cap like Mirror, Mental Alacrity, etc.

Fabric of Reality was just nerfed along with the AAR conduit so I’m not sure if going over the cap is still viable.

What I didn’t do, though, is take Devastation which synergizes very well with Aeon and Violent Decay belt.

For devotions take a look at my AARMAGEDDON build or RomanN1’s build (currently the best guy for AAR results) or this build: [Caster] [1.1.4.0] AAR Spellbinder Neon Light Celestial God Slayer (g4) (c+) (sr+) (vid)

Oh i see, that was really helpfull, thanks suggestions!