Hi from OHIO

Hi, I am Gizmo-guy. I have been a member of the forum since 09-20-2011 but this is my first post. I finally decided to take the plunge and pre-order.

I am a huge PC Gamer and fully support the DRM free movement. I got my first PC in 1996 and loved how more complex the games were compared to consoles. Of course I was no stranger to computers before this, but it was programming that interested me back when I was in high school. I graduated in 1988 so I was relearning just about everything on the PC, a lot had changed in those 8 years!

The last programming language I learned was Pascal! All these new languages are way beyond my simple skills, but the experience has helped an older guy like me to not feel so overwhelmed creating a (Very) simple website and I also run my own Private Forum. I started programming on my first computer… an Atari 1200XL, that was 1982! :smiley:

Titan Quest and its add-on gave me 100s of hours of entertainment and I am sure Grim Dawn will as well.

Hi Gizmo-guy good to hear from you and particular thanks for confirming that there are others who enjoy gaming beyond their twenties!

Im 30 plus and still enjoy gaming

but anyway hi Gizmo-guy and welcome to the forums

on contraire, pascal was my first, not that i actually had to use it but it was a requirement :S!

anyway, welcome to the forums!