How do you guys do it?

That’s more of an unfortunate event. Unless Valdaran and Zantarin are in cahoots with each other.

And i guess with 3 on the screen, at all times one of them is doing something.

Chiming in to say that making DA tanks is amazing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I discovered the power of 3600 DA and it’s hard to look back.

I recall when the chance for the enemy to hit you starts going below 74%, you actually start to take less damage from that enemy.

For me, overcapped resistance are rather a RULE, not an exception. I dont want to take 2-3 times more damage when something sneeze at me with resistance reduction (which every second wave in Crucible seems to possess).

The 65% physical resistance is going to only be available on a very limited number of builds. Getting 3K armor limits you to Soldier builds as well.

Over capping the other resistances is going to take very special gear choices.

Getting DA is a lot easier for every character than the above.

Which is completely unrealistic for basically all builds not themselves dealing phys damage. Without that the melee damage from crits scales high enough from enemies who have +crit damage and/or enrages that high DA is necessary. Make no mistake when you struggle to get 20% phys res Iron Maiden crits are not something to screw around with.

For shield builds, physical resist + block will offer enough protection too. I just wanted to be tanky without shield…

I only know of 2 ways to get that high. A shield, or 2h weapons like the Mythical Laviathan with Aura of Conviction. That’s a pretty limited number of builds.

Maybe all you do is pigeon hole yourself into very specific builds so you can go with super high resists (I’ve done it, though I stopped at 55% physical resists), but you cannot consider that normal for most people who will not limit themselves to Tactition builds (you are talking about 3k+ armor too).

It’s definitely a cool thing to do, but it’s just not really possible with most builds.