How many hours played?

We’ve heard some pretty amazing numbers from people for the number of hours they’ve played Grim Dawn according to their Steam account. Makes me curious to see what other people are averaging so far. Care to share your time played as listed on Steam? :smiley:

Somewhere above 220 hours.

32 hours, stopped playing since I completed Act 1 for the first time because I don’t want to spoil the game for myself when the official launch happens.

Any idea on how long you and the devs have played medierra? Estimates lol?

I’m curious to know if sunandsteel71’s total amount of hours played comes anywhere close :slight_smile:

I really have no idea but I’d bet he’s played more than even me, especially if you deduct time where I was just running short tests. I mostly just pop in and test something for 5-10m and then quit out to make changes. I do that sometimes dozens of times per day. I only play for long stretches when I’m doing a balancing pass on a class or the game overall. Although, I do sometimes go in to test something quick but end up playing for an hour. :wink:

According to Steam, 263 hours since July 29th, 2013.

77 hours, aka casual scum in this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Just under 50 hours according to Steam. Not as impressive as some of the other times on here (like sunandsteel71’s ;)), but I’m more than happy with it, as I backed $58 on KS, which includes the expansion, and I’ve just about made my money back (in hours played) with Act 1 alone. :smiley:

1. Still haven’t seen a higher max damage number than mine in the forum, though ;).

Steam says 213 hours. But I don’t know if it counts offline mode or cross-OS.

23 :o
I think I’ve spend more hours trying to read the game’s files than playing :wink:

I am about 115hours.
Will confirm later, when I get back from work.

Link please.

306 hours.

130 hours played. :slight_smile:

55 hours, just starting my third character :slight_smile:

102, and that’s low by design. I don’t want to burn myself out on the game.

Steam has logged 363 hours for me, but the total sum of played time is 269 hours.

Just verified that GD does not count time, when you pause the game or switch to another task. And all the idle time in the menu screen apparently adds to Steam’s number, too.

As I often have the game running while being on the forums, the difference of 94 hours sounds realistic. Or maybe I was in the kitchen. :wink:

90 hours in so far!

232 hours here.