How to check how much HP Nemesis has?

I mean the purple kitty, not a faction nemesis. :slight_smile:
Unlike many other pets given by items, he/she is said to scale with Player bonuses. And oddly the skill text only shows the damage/attack, not the HP. I noticed that Nemesis is my sturdiest pet easily - could even survive Kubacabra while my Hellhound and Blight Fiend got wiped out with the skeletons - but certain Aetherial Vanguard enemies can oddly one-shot Nemesis, it seems. Hope it is not some weird bug like how Furies could one-shot the Nightmare in Titan Quest

Unfortunately the trolled us with that item
It scales with player damage bonuses (check the text) and not with player bonuses

So HP and other benefits don’t extend to nemesis but your %damage modifiers and damage conversions would apply to nemesis. I personally wish they’d give us two more player scaled summons

Huh. That is indeed not useful to a summoner, but I can see why they did that - Nemesis is a relic for Cold damage focused Nightblades, and those would not equip too many +% pet damage items - but they would equip +% cold damag items which would boost Nemesis.
However this still does not explain why Nemesis’ HP is not displayed in the relic or skill description… I would like to know how much it has.
Btw, are there any efforts to have pet damage broken down to types in the character window II someday? It would be useful…

I don’t see nemesis as a summoner support pet. I see it as a source of damage for a nightblade build. Independent to the nightblade to sometimes draw aggro but much like blade spirit. The reason I think that is because it doesn’t scale with pet bonuses. I also really like the way it moves and I do often bind assassin’s mark to it but I’ve never found a good way to proc that one properly.

24223 according to grimtools. When I use it I only have to resummon it when I die as it seems to just keep going and going. Pretty sure it already breaks down pet damage and the amount being done. I seem to recall seeing it when playing a pet build briefly.

Grimtools shows the HP, yes, but in-game nothing is shown. For all I know Grimtools just display some old info that is no longer valid.

And yes, I know Nemesis is not a summoner Relic, but simply, I have yet to find any of the mythical pet-build relics. I only have Primal Instinct and my character is not Shaman-based, plus I have yet to hit level 70. I am using Nemesis until I can find Dirge of Arkovia or Bysmiel’s Domination. I built it for a cold/pierce nightblade build I have yet to make, but until then gave it to my Cabalist. His teleporting Shadow Strike like attack is pretty great, the Primal Spirit has the same thing (much like enemy Manticores), plus it is purple, my favourite color. :smiley: And I noticed Nemesis can sometimes freeze enemies too.

Btw, as you said, yes, Nemesis is downright unkilleable usually, even Kubacabra could not kill it. I observed the battles more closely now, and realized what happens… Aetherial Regurgitators. I dunno what they have, maybe their poison aura, but it’s whenever I encounter one of those when Nemesis’s HP takes a nosedive.

Grimtools literally tells you the version number it’s pulling from…

I thought it was a database online that some guy is updating manually. How can a website be linked to game files?

Well, fairly easily, actually, but yes, to my knowledge dammit does need to push a button to rerun the generation script of grimtools to get an update out.

Grimtools is current and when there’s an update to the game dammit has proven the site will be updated within a couple days at worst.

I thought you were swearing at first… is his nickname really Dammit? :smiley:

The nemesis has I think 85% resistance to everything, which is why it seems so durable, however some enemies reduce resistances and that might be the reason it dies so fast against them.

Oh, that can be that! :slight_smile: Since Regurgitators have the same poison resistance reduction aura that the Necromancer’s Blight Beast has, they reduce Nemesis’ resistance.
Does that also mean that there is no way to increase the resistance of Nemesis via pet resistances, only via buffs?

Hello guys, nemesis manticore seems to me similar to TQ wisp, either mostly unkillable or one shoted by some aetherials so her amount of hp doesnt matter that much as she has rapid hp regeneration (tested on Larria,s protective wards) . Please can I ask what is included in player damage bonuses? is it only raw damage like pierce and cold in this case, or is she able to benefit from life steal retaliation and so on? sorry for little bit off topic but would be helpful to know

Nemesis manticore in Grim Dawn? What?

I assume they mean this:

Ragarroth the Tormented, a Chthonic Manticore

who hangs out in the Ancient Grove.

This and the comment above it are correct:

Sounds like a Kraken. Oh shit wait… I just remembered the Kra Val thing… “”"""""""“Kraken”""""""""". I still hate Crate for that. Or maybe I should say Krate. Get it? KRAken and crATE combined. Hahahaha so funny right? I’m gonna kill myself…

I’m sure that he means the Manticore summon from the Nemesis relic.

Sent from my 6039A using Tapatalk

Thanks for info guys, Just to clarify my post, I was referring to Mythical relic called Nemesis, which summons player based scaling Manticore.