How to get Serenity Relic

Please help.

You get it as you would with any other blueprint - farming.

Try to do multiple SR or crucible clears in one go without closing the game, as if you get duplicate blueprints within the same game session, the loot table will actual retool the blueprint up to 10 times, thereby increasing the chances of you finding a blueprint you’ve not found

Thank you. I kinda expected that, but was hoping for another way.
Much appreciated

You can also go to the trading thread and ask around to see if someone with the recipe will be willing to help you craft it if you provide them the materials and bits. Some may do it for free, but generally a small tip of ugdenblooms (~5-10) is given

Trading in this game is very easy, especially for such common things. The community is very helpful. One guy crafted me a relic and a rare component for free (i only handed him materials) when i started. It’s only a matter of whether you consider trading fair game or not.

Farming for a specific legendary in this game may take very long time and is not a pleasant experience per se, the amount of items is overwhelming, so the specific drop chance is accordingly low.

Farm SR/Crucible. A LOT. It would drop eventually.

Well, SOME blueprints can be relatively quickly bought from vendor, instead of farming…

1 Like

Thank you for the advice. I would like to trade with other players. How do I do that. Is there a trading thread?

Thank you. I hope I get what I am looking for.

1 Like