how to improve my sorcerer

hello everyone, I have my sorcerer at maximum level, but I have not seen any guide as I have. is a sorcerer using aar

I have no idea what improvements I have to find … no idea how rings and medal need… the rest I think more or less well, at least it works great.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo4MjGN

Why are there no more builds of this one?
Are there better options without changing much that is more powerful?

thank you

this is my guide on a AAR sorcerer. Especially the green offhand helps a bit. Amulet could be better but hey it works quite well.

i take a look how powefull is… thanks ^^

at the moment mine have more healt-energy regeneration, but your have more oa and da. I have the outcast secret but i want to test the clairvoyant set at 4.

You need a base da/oa to become effective in crucible. High SR simply doesnt work very well unless you are in a team(due to low armor). Energy regen is totally fine because of healing rain (also health regen but i wouldnt focus on that). Focus on the green offhand for the lifesteal at least for now. Spellbinders are the better choice in my opinion for AAR or any other class really that has some more sustain, but i put in everything so you could live thats it.

edit: also the skills are quite a mess you picked I don’t know if you are just experimenting or what but its a mess. Max the resistance reduction at least BWC last skill and thermite mines last skill. What are you doing with canister bomb? And the da especially is not just higher in my build but 800 points higher that is like night and day.

BWC is blackwater cocktail ¿? …is good for reduction resistances.?

i dont remember why use for begining the canister…i use for stun…but i supose is better use blackwater.